Summary of 1st epi

Noor.T thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

im doing this for the first time so plz bear with me 😳

ridhima*rids

basketball*BB

rite it starts of with a girl jogging n she starts of by saying that joggin for an hour will make u lose 400 calories , lower your cholestrol n will calm, u down *i think*

its Ridhima

she stops near a basketball court to tie her shoe laces some boys n a man r playing BB, the BB hits her head n the man turns around n with attitude asks her to return the ball its armaan

rids n armaan have a match of  basketball both score a basket each when there pagers go off n rids tells him that she'll have to make him lose another day armaan says somehting i didnt quite catch something about he wins so rids does another basket n goes off home

she enters n tells her nani to hurry up n that she is getting late she asks about her big sis anjali nani tells her that she is ready n waiting for her n breakfast rids goes to her room n sees that anjali is still sleeping anjali tells her taht they will be late so anjali gets up n starts top get ready rids says that today again she is late coz of di anjali drives off her in her car leaving rids behind

we then see another girl getting ready its sapna shye gets ready her mum does her arti n talks about her rishta n that these people are cuming to see her she asks her mum to bless her so she becums a big doc

we then see a man who looks like if hes doing push ups but is actually pumping his bicycle a man tells him that why he uses such an old cycle ot which he replies its his voice against pollution he leaves his cycle behind n sets off its atul

anjali rids atul n sapna enter sanjeevani (how do u spell it?😳) atul tries to be freindly withanjali but she kind of insults him same with sapna so int he locker room sapna rids n atul becum frinds the head nurse *sorry forgot her name* cums n tell them to go to dr.mehra in 10 mins n her advixce is not to be late as dr.mehra doesnt liek it.

on the way rids sees armaan he pretends as if he has had an accident rids runs to reception where dr shashank i think sums n asks wot the problem is she takes him to where armaan woz but there is no one there he tells her to go dr.mehra lecture as she doesnt like ate comers

atul anjlai sapna enter the cabin where dr.mehra tells them that they r two mins late armaan cums in n laughjinly tries to tell her but dr.mehra cuts him den rids enters n she tells them to never cum late again

rids n armaan have a cute little argument they get their pager etc n dr.mehra teams them up rids n armaan are paired up

i missed sum parts out sa im doing this oin top of my memory sorry guyz i tried plz correct me if im wrong n add things if they r missing

it woz a good epi ill give about 9/10 😃

Noor

Edited by malkanoor - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashi91 thumbnail
thanx noor just a lil q is the video update posted yet ?
Noor.T thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think so hopefully sumone will post it 😊 😊 😊
*bunnybear* thumbnail
yes video is already posted guys....

thanks for summery 👏 👏
np-rox thumbnail
thanks for the summary...

I really loved the first epi... 👏 👏