Dill Mill Gaye

written update for aug 21

wadhwaniki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hey  guys ,

welcum to the dil mil gaye forum ,i m niki ,n i will be doin the updates(untill someone turns up to do the updates) anyone who is wants do the update pls let me knw (through pm),cos if we hav different updates there will be lots of confusion n even the forum will be messy

today i will be just givin a short update ,

the epi starts wid riddhima n armaan r assiting in dr.keerti case ,then armaan n riddhima hav a fight ,so finally they land up in havin a bet ,the one who lose will hav to serve as the other as their personal servant ,n anjali supports armaan n riddhima gets angry on her

in riddhima n anjali's home

there anjali n riddhima are still fightin,then riddhima tells anjali tat she will ask frm their father ,then all the sudden the door bell rings n we can see dr shanak gupta (monish bhel) n he tells them tat both armaan n ridhima r rite

then we see riddhima waitin for the reports ,n there the other interns cum to knw tat anjali n riddhima r daughters of dr gupta 

armaan is irritatin riddhima by pagin her tat the reports hav cum ,riddhima again gets angry on armaan for his mischief ,there dr.keerti tells then tat riddhima was correct n thus she wins the bet n we can see armaan servin the other 4.(riddhima ,atul ,anjali,n sapna)

armaan tells riddhima though she won the bet but he will be the intern of the month ,thus they land up in havin a bet again

overall the epi was amazin ,must watch ,sorry for the short update ,but since i hav exams i hav to go n learn too!!!

lots of love

niki

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

np-rox thumbnail
Yipee..I'm the first to comment..

Anyways thnx for the update.. 👏 👏

Todays epi was very funny...i liked it..
wadhwaniki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
anyone interested in updatin pls pm me
niki
pinkdiamond thumbnail
Thanks for the update, and hope video get posted soon.
Sona_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanxx alot...very well written
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
i saw dis episode it was quite good!!!!
famy.kn thumbnail
all the best for ur exam 😃
thanx for the short update