Posted: 16 years ago
Hey who is this Dr Keerti Mehra??

She played the role of a girl named Antara, Dhruv's wife in KUMKUM??
Who is she? Does any1 no?

Wasn't Rahul's surname MEHRA in SANJEEVANI??? Or was it JUHI's??

I am totally confused! 😕
she is pooja ...her 1st serial was hare kanch ki chudiya...she had played a role of vikram's x wife
i have the same question who was this girl in sanjeevni b4?? I mean whos family wasn't rahul' surname was mehra? juhi singh and rahul mehra isnt it? pls some one tell me if u know about season 1 sanjeevni..and the lady who is heroines nani i think i saw her b4 who is she relate to cant remember anything very confusing plss help..
It was juhi singh and rahul mehra!!
But the biggest blooper is as under:
Shashank was married to smriti and they had a five year old daughter anjali, the only child. Then smriti gets pregnant and has a miscarriage. So where did ridhima come from and she is only a year younger than anjali.. 😆
I really feel like watching the old sanjeevani too 😳
Originally posted by nrin2k

i have the same question who was this girl in sanjeevni b4?? I mean whos family wasn't rahul' surname was mehra? juhi singh and rahul mehra isnt it? pls some one tell me if u know about season 1 sanjeevni..and the lady who is heroines nani i think i saw her b4 who is she relate to cant remember anything very confusing plss help..

No she was not there in season 1 of sanjeevani..I watched the entire serial...

She's a new entry..

But there r many other bloopers too.... 😆 😆
Thats what i was confused about yesterday coz Rahul's surname was Mehra and Juhi's was Singh. I thought they may have changed Juhi but then Juhi wasn't so strict like Dr. Mehra.

[quote=haseeb18oct]Shashank was married to smriti and they had a five year old daughter anjali, the only child. Then smriti gets pregnant and has a miscarriage. So where did ridhima come from and she is only a year younger than anjali.. 😆 [/quote]

I agree. First they had a son who died, then daughter AAnjali and then she miscarried.

It could be that Anjali failed a year or 2 in school 😆
Maybe she's Rahul and Juhi's kid If Gurdeep is coming back....then its possible.

What freaks me out is that nurse...Padma something? She looks EXACTLY like Smriti, only her name is changed and now she's a nurse 😆 😆 wonder what the hell is going on....hope Smriti is still alive and comes back 😳
but wasnt smriti a doctor, 😕
i remmeber as mohnish behls name being dr shashankh in sanjeevni 😕

so wwhat is he now shashank mehra gupta ... 😕

maybe he married to padma and rids and anjali are step 😕
Originally posted by rockstallion

but wasnt smriti a doctor, 😕
i remmeber as mohnish behls name being dr shashankh in sanjeevni 😕

so wwhat is he now shashank mehra gupta ... 😕

maybe he married to padma and rids and anjali are step 😕

hmm.....that cud be the reason...but their... I mean dr. sasank and padmini's scene has the same  background mujic too
I was hoping to see smriti!!!😳
they cud have at least shown Dr. smriti as his wife.......when I saw padmini I was like oh so they changed smriti but no it was some padmini who has scenes with Dr. sasank with same background music
^^That's what I though 😕 Padma can't be Smriti, can she? But by God, she looks alike! 😆

I think its Shashank Gupta - even I was confused for a bit about the Mehra-Gupta thing, but then I remembered that Mohnish was SUYASH MEHRA in KGGK for a while, but he was always Shashank GUPTA 😆 😆