Dill Mill Gaye

Resemblence to Greys Anatomy?

shrutichopra thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey

I am Shruti here! I followed Saanjeevani pretty vividly but only till the doctor tracks remained...they ruined it after that...but enough of that...

I am sure most of the people here have heard of Greys Anatomy and for those who havent it is an international show about 5 interns and their lives.

Now this serial i.e Dil Mil Gaye is very similar to that at least on the surface...

I say this because of the following similarities

1. Both have 5 interns  - 2 guys and 3 girls

2. The main character is a girl who is a very well known doctors daughter

3. Doctor Mehra seems to be a character based on Dr. Bailey of Greys Anatomy

Share your views too!

Take care,
Shruti

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

modishh thumbnail
u r so right...i used to watch Grey's Anatomy and was thinking the same thing....maybe its adopted from grey's Anatomy or something like that
vishanki thumbnail
i think sooo too but i dont know if they will do the same tracks from grey's anatomy lets see if we are right......
rockstallion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very true, my first thought on 5 interns was like ...oh ho ho, we have a copy here.... 😉

they might have taken some content from Greys Anatomy but i am sure ,,,,its all desi masala later 😃
meera39 thumbnail
or doctors??? on BBC 1 ...its aired in england???
sugar_babe thumbnail
Its similar 2 NBC's ER... That show also focuses on lives of Doctors...
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
It could be comparable to ER or Grey's Anatomy as they are both medical dramas. But I have to say, the cast of DMG is much hotter!!
shrutichopra thumbnail
Trina I would have to disagree with you there, the cast of Grey's is much much hotter!!!

and yes I agree that it will be all desi masala later, but I am hoping that it remains true to its story and genre! 😊
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Your topic actually confused me, Dunno about grey's anatomy, reminded me one of my anat books 😳

Luv,

Shagun/JD
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very very much...... Absolutely 😛 Hope they don't bring in a more of the saas-bahu tiffs and love wars as in Sanjeevani. It did lag the show for sometime in the first season 😕