Upload sanjivani...

pickoraja thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Please could somebody upload the serial sanjivani.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelic_J thumbnail

That's quite an old serial I don't even think it airs anymore Please so correct me if I'm wrong😳 I don't think anyone will be able to update it unless you're talking about Dil Mil gayee's 21 august update😳😆

luv JK😛

pickoraja thumbnail
Originally posted by: JK_5

That's quite an old serial I don't eventhink itairs anymorePlease so correct me if I'm wrong😳I don't think anyone will be able to update it unless you're talking about Dil Mil gayee's 21 august update😳😆

luv JK😛

Thanks for the imformation. Yeah, i know the serial is abit old...but i haven't seen the ending due to my exams....so please somebody has the few ending episodes..please do upload it coz i want to watch them.
abru07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But they still air sanjivani on star utsav on wednesdays i think.
it was a really really good serial.. 😳
Desii.Babiie thumbnail
oh, to be honest, i have never even heard of this serial before..lol..😆
But i hope somebody will be able to help ya out soon!! 😊

Aliza❤️
Angelic_J thumbnail

I agree with Aliza😳 I had never heard of this show before😆

btw I have placed a request to all videobie's and let's see if any of them can come out and help😳 I'll let you know if I get any replies😳

Edited by JK_5 - 16 years ago
desirocks thumbnail
Sorry cant help u with that Edited by desirocks - 16 years ago
-Junglee- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ya plz can someone plz upload Sanjeevani! i really wanna watch i beg of ya! So plz!
love_u_ksg thumbnail
u can watch sanjivani on star utsav at wednesday at 9:00am or 10:00am but i dont have star utsav so pease if any1 can upload the video or the writhing i will be very thankful to you 😊
pickoraja thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_fida

u can watch sanjivani on star utsav at wednesday at 9:00am or 10:00am but i dont have star utsav so pease if any1 can upload the video or the writhing i will be very thankful to you 😊

even i don't have star utav...so please could someone upload it....it would be grateful....or maybe someone could make a separate star utav channel programs on india forums...so ppl can watch the previous serials.