Dill Mill Gaye

So far.....??

Desii.Babiie thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey everybody,

I opened this topic to know hows everyone liking this serial so far..?...

I'm personally luving it and eagerly waiting to find out what's gona happen next.😳 I think they did a FABULOUS job in introducing the characters in the first episode. If they keep it this way, i think it's gona grab many youngsters and is gona bcome a very popular one!!......as we're tired of the same saas-bahu serials..πŸ˜ƒ....The viewers will get to see something different this time and it's just great!!!

So anyways guys..pour ur thoughts out and share it with us....are u guys satisfied with it so far/...??...what is it that got you hooked??πŸ˜ƒ

Aliza❀️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simoli thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aliza*

Hey everybody,

I opened this topic to know hows everyone liking this serial so far..?...

I'm personally luving it and eagerly waiting to find out what's gona happen next.😳 I think they did a FABULOUS job in introducing the characters in the first episode. If they keep it this way, i think it's gona grab many youngsters and is gona bcome a very popular one!!......as we're tired of the same saas-bahu serials..πŸ˜ƒ....The viewers will get to see something different this time and it's just great!!!

So anyways guys..pour ur thoughts out and share it with us....are u guys satisfied with it so far/...??...what is it that got you hooked??πŸ˜ƒ

Aliza❀️

I totally agree with you
nitu07 thumbnail
I just watched 1st epi and it rocked.....hoping to see lots of masti in this show 😳 ....now this makes me want to be an intern too 😳 πŸ˜†
I dunno but anjali seems a bit arrogant or....lil jealous of her sis ridhima??πŸ˜•
now I just have to wait and watch cuz I am addicted
Edited by nitu07 - 16 years ago
Desii.Babiie thumbnail
btw, does anyone know who posts the video updates here??
i haven't seen today's episode and am eagerly waiting for the video as i don't get star one here..
anybody...???

Aliza❀️ Edited by Aliza* - 16 years ago
abru07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ‘
Totally agreed guys!
There are better aspects of life than multiple marriages, extra marital affairs and saas bahu fights.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
desirocks thumbnail
i knw the first epi wasnt borin at all cuz usually first day first shows r borin but im lovin this show so far πŸ˜†

karan is super hot 😳 πŸ˜†
Rock_Star thumbnail
the show is rocking so far πŸ˜ƒ
aiz_annesha thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
The show is rocking ryt now... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
a2zahid thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
the show is rocking .....i love it frm da 1st epi πŸ˜ƒ