Awesome show - So Youthy

Posted: 16 years ago

HI All,

My Name is Khushi , now thats my intro...

But talking bout the show , the first day first show itself was so attractive and so youthful tyes, the serial has just everything style  , glamour , acting everything...io m defionetly gonna watch this serial.....cuz i love it for now....

Edited by Khushi12 - 16 years ago
yup, that's tru. It's jus awesome. 😳 I luv how it's so different than the rest of the serials these days!..

Aliza❀️
yeah it is so youth and the actors are great
it is totally different from other shows
its too good and has comedy πŸ˜†
i knw so true. somethin thats not like kekta crap. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

i hope this shows get even better πŸ˜›
yeah very youthly...it's 1000 times better then those saas bahu sagas that never end... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..

luv margi 😳
yah the show is great...something fresh
yeahh! its really different..i love these kinda shows which differ from the saas bahu types πŸ˜ƒ
Yes the show has a good concept doesn't it? Don't you wish real-life doctors looked this good. Especially Karan who is red hot.   

i adore this show - its like an indian grey's anatomy where Riddima and Armaan remind me of Alex and Izzie from GA πŸ˜† i am luvin it and the comical alure the show possesses is too good to just ignore. i hope it does well.   πŸ˜Š
Roz.

ps - Atul is just so πŸ˜†. luv him and he has a nice voice too.  The first interaction between him and Anjali was hysterical.

Edited by roygvib - 16 years ago
Yeahh...It's a totally different concept...Nt de same Ekta types... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†