-Junglee- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey guys. I am wondering is u guys could give a a quick summary about Sanjeevani! I just wanted 2 know! I didnt really watch it! Or give my the updates on that! PLZZZZZZZZZZ!

Pavana

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abru07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It started of with four interns; Rahul, Juhi, Simran and Juhi. Rahul's dad was cardiosurgeon and Simran's Dad was Sanjivani's CEO. Rahul and Simran were childhood friends and Simran loved Rahul. Omi was their best buddy too.
Then Juhi comes along, a sweet girl from a small city. Rahul's and Juhi's life starts out with hatred, turns into friendship and ends in love. With that Simran is pissed. Simran's dad blackmails Rahul on his wedding day with Juhi and Rahul marries Simran at the last moment to save Juhi's medical career. Eventually after certain ups and downs, Rahul divorces Simran and marries Juhi.Edited by haseeb18oct - 16 years ago
cute onaiza thumbnail
what channel did it come on? snajeevani? please can sum1 tell me?? or can sum1 post some videos cuz i dieing to c it but i checked the archieved section but there is no such show or i wouldn't bother u people but i will be really thankful if sum1 could please help me   ðŸ˜•
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Sanjivani came on Star Plus

It's a 5 year old soap - so to find videos would be hard, but I'll try to find some 😃
*bunnybear* thumbnail
sanjeevni was story of 4 doc frnds... 😳
manny2rock thumbnail
wow lookz like sanjeevni was really the best show.........hope i can find a link to watch it
somia thumbnail
even i wanna watch it, too ... but don't know how
cool_pooja thumbnail
At India forums we have an archieved section of sanjivani. plz check that out. 😊
~Sonya~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I hope this information can help you a bit
Credit: Indya.com

Rahul - a bold, funny, cool, handsome, rich, smart Mumbai boy.

Juhi - a cute, vivacious, spirited, intelligent girl from Simla.

Simran - gorgeous, sophisticated and glamorous

Omi - funny, really funny

What is common to all of them is that they are young and are just beginning their careers as interns at Sanjivani Hospital.

Sanjivani is the story of how these four come into a difficult and demanding profession. They have high ideals, passion, energy - and a degree of navet about their work. They bring a breath of fresh air into the hospital.

Sanjivani is about Rahul and Juhi - and about how their animosity turns into friendship and love. It is about Rahul and Simran, who are childhood friends, and whom, everybody assumes, will get married some day.

Sanjivani is also about the relationship between Rahul and his father, Dr Yash Raj Mehra, a famous cardiac surgeon.

The serial takes us through the trials and problems of doctors who fight a constant battle against disease and death. It is a story of the medical profession, but more than that, it is the tale of the lives of people who are regarded as miracle workers - but who are actually only human, with families, lives and emotions of their own.

anumz_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was a really kool show. I tried lookin for its episodes but could never find it...if neone does find the episodes please post them. Thanks.