Dill Mill Gaye

the way anjali dresses up!!

FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
oh theres nothing wrong with her dressing sense...but such hairstyle n dressing sense looks good when u r out with frnds but not when u r in the hospital...

god if i wear such long earings, n have such hairstyle...the docs in my hospital will kick me out πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

seriously...in India...the first things we r told when we join medicine is that dress and behave like doctors...but anyways therez loads of difference in real n reel life...

i bet no intern in indian hospitals can dress up like that..long heels, curled up hair..πŸ˜† we'll be told to go out of the hospital n party πŸ˜†

btw: the serial is looking good! 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

buttercup thumbnail
she lukz beautiful..but i also think a doctor should look more decent .fr example ridds dresses really nice fits for her job.. πŸ˜‰ 😳

but i think the dressing style is shown different for both coz they wanna show how different ridds and anjali are from one another.. 😳
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^ yeah i know butter...she looks nice but in India..seriously docs arent supposed to dress like that especially when u r interns..working under senior docs..no ways u can have ur hair open, long earings..all this is absolutely NO NO!

rids dressing is more appropriate...thats how we usually dress up...

I can never even dream of dressing up like that n going to the hospital..i'll be dead scared of the senior docs.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yaaa i agreeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† even in sanjeevani...dr.simran was kinda like anjali only...but she wore decent clothes...i think she should have worn jeans with normal shirt or sumthing instead of backless tee's and allπŸ˜†...even if she is like total different from riddhima...this thingy seriously makes her character look fictional(which is...but coz they wanted it to look real) soo yaa i agreeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
It's true Anjali's wardrobe is wholly different from the other girls. But because it's a television series, they have to strike a balance between reality and entertainment. also because it's a much more urban-oriented, younger generation show that they have to keep the wardrobe the same. Notice how everyone wears colored contacts except for Dr.Shashank. Are we supposed to assume that everyone can afford them? Or just think they are real? I have to confess, I am not exactly tuning in to watch the patients or watch the cast wearing medical uniform.
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I actually thought the same thing while watching yesterday's ep - Ridz's dressing is ok, but did you see her heels? πŸ˜† They were so HIGH! I was wondering how doctors are even allowed to wear such high heels - where I live, its a Health and Safety hazard!! πŸ˜†
dpatel2 thumbnail
i agree that anjali's dress code is so not suitable for an intern working in a hospital...i always make sure that i don't wear long earrings or party clothes to work...lol. i had to buy a new wardrobe for hospital wear....however, one thing in US is that most women docs wear high heels that goes with their dress code...but i personally avoid those b/c my feet hurts at the end of the day.i don't knw how some ppl. do that?

if i was in india as a doc....i think i would def. dress up like ridd when m an intern.....and when i get old and married then i would have dressed like dr. simran from astitva πŸ˜†
trina_saras thumbnail
Anjali doesn't have the best manners on the show at all. For that she comes last. but I think Anjali is the best dressed by far with Armaan coming in second. She is less conservative and more Western-dressed.
Desii.Babiie thumbnail
lol..very true. I was thinking the same thing while watching the first episode but then it's REEL life and if you pay close attention, there are tons of things that you will find somewhat wrong! πŸ˜†..Triust me on this one, life while doing medicine is not THAT easy as they show it in the serial..πŸ˜†..but since it's a serial, expect anything..cuz anything and everything is possible then. πŸ˜ƒ
btw, i think they used this dressing and hairstyle for Anjali to show the difference between A and R's personalities....cuz all this really effect and portrays her personality.

Aliza❀️
trina_saras thumbnail
I agree, it's just a reflection of the difference in personalities. But also, Anjali's character is supposed to be spoiled, rich, bratty etc and her wardrobe has to fit that. She suits modern clothing better to me. She is much taller than Rids and long earrings, high shoes are better.