DOTW: Your views on the show

Posted: 16 years ago

Hi Friends,

Finally the show is on air, and we have already watched two episodes.

Let us all discuss our views on the show.😳

1- What are your views on the show?
2- What are your expectations from this show?
3- Were you an ardent fan of Sanjivani, and based on that show what are you looking forward in this show?

Regards,
IF Dev Team

1- What are your views on the show?..Well, finally a comic relief @ Prime Time!..I love the 1st 2 epi's..looking forward to the rest
2- What are your expectations from this show?..I can't say much now!
3- Were you an ardent fan of Sanjivani, and based on that show what are you looking forward in this show?..I never had Star+ back then..but I remember watching promo's of it from Kyunki video's!
i think the show's awesome !!awesome story & characters !!
mm.hope it dsnt change
3- Were you an ardent fan of Sanjivani, and based on that show what are you looking forward in this show
yes i liked sanjivani & i hope it does well as sanjivani
oh dis show roxx....
im js luvin
its a very guud show...
its all abt d young ppl....
n my expectations r rilli very high.....
i hope dis show continue t b guud....
im luvin all d actors specially karan aka Dr.Armaan Malik...

Originally posted by buttercup

1- What are your views on the show? I have watched only 1st epi, will watch 2nd today. The first epi seemed good. I kept waiting for Dr.Juhi's entry but😕
2- What are your expectations from this show? as its a sequel of Sanjivani my expectations are higher. Sanjivani was a good show, better than other 1 hour shows on Star Plus. I am hoping they show more cases like in House, and take the story forward slowly but not dragging the show.
3- Were you an ardent fan of Sanjivani, and based on that show what are you looking forward in this show? I was, I am waiting for Juhi's entry and then "the one's" entry who she would fall for. I am quite confused as to how they would show her entering the show keeping in mind she was married to Rahul.

I just read the show/summary plot and read this: "...only Dr. Shashank Gupta return..."😲, I remember reading it in some article or somewhere that Juhi is returning as well

Edited by scorpion134 - 16 years ago

Well till now it seems really intresting and the characters seem to have loads of energy in them.

Well i hope the show does not get boring like other shows which are very intresting in the start but then start to decline.

3- Were you an ardent fan of Sanjivani, and based on that show what are you looking forward in this show?

Yes i was but towards the end, sanjivani had gotten boring.. Im looking forward to know more about ridhima-armaan love story

Hi Friends,

Finally the show is on air, and we have already watched two episodes.

Let us all discuss our views on the show.😳

1- What are your views on the show? So far, so excellent. I was a little worried on how they would keep up with the popularity of Sanjeevani, and that maybe they would try TOO hard to make us like it...but they've done an excellent job of getting us hooked with 2 eps.
2- What are your expectations from this show? Hope that it will t least be HALF as successful as Sanjeevani, but also hope that it doesn't veer dramatically off-track like S did by the end....hope it sticks to the doctors theme and doesn't become a family saga...
3- Were you an ardent fan of Sanjivani, and based on that show what are you looking forward in this show? Loved Sanjeevani, but by the end was disappointed with the strange twists an turns. Sanjeevani was the only reason that I tuned into this show in the beginning - I think S still had that effect on people's minds, that hook that brought them here. But DMG's Youth/fun quality will hook new viewers, I think. And because most of the chars are new, with a few exceptions, newbies to the show won't feel too lost about not knowing the history of the show, which is good.

Regards,
IF Dev Team

i think that the first episode was a copy of sanjeevani's first episode. the storyline too is almost the same .
ridhima can easily be compared to juhi
armaan to rahul
anjali to simran&
atul to omi
Views on the show
Till now I'm just loving it....Especially we have a very few serials targeted at youth nowadays....

Expectations frm this show
Well I have a lot of expecatations frm this show...Especially as it is a sequel of Sanjivani which is1 of the most popular shows on Star One
But I feel that this show will fulfill my epectations

Sanjivani
I have watched the entire Sanjivani..& it is 1 of my best serials...& I want DMG to be diff frm that...Not the same storyline..
Otherwise I'm sure It will Rock! 👏 👏

Dis show roxx....All r really gud n after Remix...dis is a gud show....i must tell...armaan n rids luk really cute 2gether....