Dill Mill Gaye

generation leap

urcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Manish has the same name n position in Dil mill gaya as in Sanjeevani 1. In Sanjeevani 1, Sasank had a daughter named Anjali n even in this sanjeevani, the elder daughter's name is Anjali.

So, Guys, Isn't it like generation leap of the first Sanjeevani.

Tell me guys what u think?????

Edited by urcrazy - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ohhh!!!!!!!!!!! then that reminds me of another thing too. see, the way anjali is behaving with ridhima like saying ridhima is just good for marriage and then rhidhima crying on it. and also anjali calling her 'behenjee'. this all can be a hint that they might not be real sisters. maybe rhidhima is the adopted one.
anyways, about the generation leap? i think its kinda like that if you think about dr. shashank and his family only. but if you look at the other characters and settings, it will be called the second season of sanjeevani. 😳
buttercup thumbnail
this is sequel to sanjivani..so characters remain same i guess 😳
litlle angel thumbnail
As this is a sequel so Anjali has grown up , I saw very few episodes of sanjeevani before but i love dil mill gaye .
luv
amra
Edited by litlle angel - 16 years ago
buttercup thumbnail
little anjali was soo cute.. 😳 😳 😳
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It could be that Ridhima is Dr. Juhi and Rahul's daughter and they both died in a car accident or something so Shashank adopted Ridhima but then again the age difference between the 2 girls doesn't seem to decrease πŸ˜† πŸ˜•.
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
no i dont think so.. but if dey did... its really good den!
cool_pooja thumbnail
I think they both are real sisters, and since its a generation leap then ofcourse the names would remain the same. 😊
preetysadia thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ania_91

ohhh!!!!!!!!!!! then that reminds me of another thing too. see, the way anjali is behaving with ridhima like saying ridhima is just good for marriage and then rhidhima crying on it. and also anjali calling her 'behenjee'. this all can be a hint that they might not be real sisters. maybe rhidhima is the adopted one.
anyways, about the generation leap? i think its kinda like that if you think about dr. shashank and his family only. but if you look at the other characters and settings, it will be called the second season of sanjeevani. 😳

Hey I was thinking the same😊

~Sonya~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeh there names are the same as its just sanjeevani 2 now called dil mil gaye...I think dr mehra might be the daughter of juhi and rahul 😊