Dill Mill Gaye

Anjali-Ridhima Relationship

cool_pooja thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

I dont know but anjali is really rude ridhima.. I dont like the way she treats ridhima.. Its like ridhima is like some boring person who she does not even want to be associated with.. She is really rude!😭W

What do you feel?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah - Anjali seems like a real brat 😕 maybe she's jealous of Rids for some reason that will later be revealed...but you know she's going to create probs for Armaan-Rids! In fact, I think she'll be the "Simran" of this season, except that Simran wasnt related to Juhi...
rockstallion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree ..

we have this type of sibling rivalry shown in other serials too but its only when if theres a guy involed or if they are step..
but this seems to be unusual , anjali is rude with rids from day one.... that is wierd 😕 and that makes me dislike anjali 😡 dosent even look lke a doctor 🤢
Faizy_khan thumbnail
totally agree anjali is really rude 😆 😆
nitu07 thumbnail
yeah I noticed that too!! she was so rude and as u said it looks like she is really jealous.....maybe the reason is " u were loved by all ......when u were born, everyone loved u and forgot abt me 😕 "...lol!! that's the main cause of siblings in the show I've seen so far 😆 😆 or is it my imagination 😕
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well ...ya she is ...n this anjali-riddhs relationship reminded me of ....movie aaina where amrita singh-juhi chawla had teh same roles except they were not doctors ...but charcterisation r lot similar!!
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^Definitel! I noticed that too - Anjali always gets supported by Nani, because she puts on an act, but deep down she knows that Rids is the heart of the family, nd for some reason, this irks her...
Sikh Kuri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with u all .. but i fink that ridhmaa maybe adopted.. srmiti has a miscarriage..so maybe thy adopted a daughter and anjali doesnt lyk the fact that she has been given the same stauts to her in the house..
cool_pooja thumbnail
I hope they dont repeat the sanjivani simran-rahul-juhi tract.. That would be boring and it would evaporate the intrest of the viewiers..

@ Sikh Kuri.. maybe that could have happened.. Or that ridhima is Juhi-Rahul's daughter.. 😳

But right now anjali seems really rude without any reason she is mistreating ridhima.. Leaving her behind, not supporting her etc..
nitu07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cool_pooja

I hope they dont repeat the sanjivani simran-rahul-juhi tract.. That would be boring and it would evaporate the intrest of the viewiers..

@ Sikh Kuri.. maybe that could have happened.. Or that ridhima is Juhi-Rahul's daughter.. 😳

But right now anjali seems really rude without any reason she is mistreating ridhima.. Leaving her behind, not supporting her etc..

😡😡 yah I am disliking anjali for that....