New Pics from the 4th HP film

Pindai thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

This picture is of Harry and Ron getting ready for the Yuletide Ball.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pindai thumbnail

this pic is of Harry and Hermione in the champion's tent before the first task

Morgoth thumbnail

Hey, thanks for posting these Pindai! Poor Ron...he looks so unhappy in his frilly dress robes. πŸ˜†

Dan looks very cute as usual...Is it just me or does he look a bit thinner? πŸ˜•

Pindai thumbnail
Hmm.. yeah he does, but I think its because his hair is most unruly, (poofy) That might be it. LOL I know poor Ron, the dress robes do look frilly, but imagine what his dates reaction will be, because we know he will try to "fix" his robes, but will only end up making them look worse! Oh but I think Hermione will look good, but her transformation on-screen won't have the same effect as it did in the book because Emma has been shown in the last two movies with straighter, tamer hair, I think they should have kept it wild like in the first movie, then her transformation for the yule ball would have had a better effect.😊
Morgoth thumbnail

πŸ˜† True, poor Padma Patil.

Good point about Hermione...Unlike the books where she has bushy hair and buck-teeth, in the movies she already looks very pretty.

I guess they will be focusing on the reactions of the characters to show the extent of the transformation...like dense old Ron's. πŸ˜‰

Anyway...if she looks anything like this pic (maybe with more makeup), the transformation will be pretty obvious...

rabeeak2003 thumbnail
Thanks for the pic mystica and pindai! yep, dan looks a little thin!
loveneha_r thumbnail
hey i cant see the first 2 pictures😭...can u give me the link from where u got the pics????
Meera thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice pics.. Ron and Harry both need a serious hair cut lol - Cant wait for the 4th Movie.. It was my Fav book!
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Dan and Emma look great as usual and i agree, Dan looks a bit thinner...........Rupert is looking so funny, really, poor Padma...........πŸ˜›

Monaji thumbnail
Hey, does anyone know who is playing the character Parvati and Padma Patil??? They are identical twins right???