Great new news for fans around the world!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

ve a date!
*****************Spoiler***********

Clear your day for Saturday 16th July 2005! Bloomsbury publishing has announced that Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince  will be released at Midnight GMT in the United Kindom, United States, Canada, Austrialia, New Zealand and South Africa on the 16th July 2005. Bloomsbury report they will be releasing both the Hardback children and adult copies of HBP like the previous books, both at RRP 16.99.

Bloomsbury publishingBloomsbury publishing😃Bloomsbury publishingBloomsbury publishing😃Bloomsbury publishingBloomsbury publishing👏Bloomsbury publishingBloomsbury publishing😃Bloomsbury publishingBloomsbury publishing😃Bloomsbury publishingBloomsbury publishing😃Bloomsbury publishingBloomsbury publishing👏Bloomsbury publishingBloomsbury publishing😃Bloomsbury publishingBloomsbury publishing😃Bloomsbury publishingBloomsbury publishing😃

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is shorter than OoTP, make of this what you will.

Edited by Pindai - 19 years ago

yep, I got an e-mail from Barnes & Noble saying the same thing. This is GREAT news!!!!!!!!! Harry Potter and the Half-Blood PrinceHarry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince😃

Per your request, we are sending you this Writer Alert announcement.

J. K. Rowling's eagerly awaited new book, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, is scheduled to be released on July 16, 2005. Pre-order your copy today and be among the first to read it. As always, your credit card will not be charged until this item ships.

wow!!thanks 4 that wonderful info..btw after seeing that there are sooo many harry potter fans..even i have started reading harry potter books..and yes..im enjoying a lot!!
wow..........thanx for the wonderful news
Wow!! tht's awesome. i didn't kno tht until now. thx for postin it on here. i can't wait!!!👏👍🏼