Regarding Asambhav Updates

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
Hi,
I know I had said that I would update Asambhav but somehow I am unable to log in and put the updates on a daily basis due to some schedule constraints. I think there are some members who watch Asambhav. Maybe what we can do is- whoever has seen the episode and has come online and has some free time can update the day's episode, instead of having one specific updater. That way, we'll be able to give at least 1-2 updates a week on a regular basis. We just need to check the forum posts to see if someone else has already updated or not.
😛 Hi!!!!
I have just register to poll my veiw for asambhav by reading your message.Really thanx for it.I love to watch the serial and enjoy it very much....I would like to know the real name of adhinath ,plz if you know it then post it for mme plz

Originally posted by Dhanashree123

😛 Hi!!!!
I have just register to poll my veiw for asambhav by reading your message.Really thanx for it.I love to watch the serial and enjoy it very much....I would like to know the real name of adhinath ,plz if you know it then post it for mme plz

Adinath real name is Umesh Kamat... 😊

I have seen him twice... once on a bike (though not riding) near a bus stop and once in a juice center with old arpita (of adhuri ek kahani..) 😛

Okk so can we have volunteers here? 😛

And not just for Asambhav but for other shows too 😛 ...

Pls people give fast responses..we r laying back already...
i can volunteer for abhilasha ... i dont watch asambhav regularly unfortunately ... but if i do watch it once in a while i will surely pitch in ...
but there seem to be no takers for abhilasha