Poll Choice
negative
positive
Login To Vote
Posted: 16 years ago

wat do u guyz fink abt anjali/? i relly hate her attitude 2wrds every1

ni fink shes goin 2 cum between ridz n arman

I think she'll be negative cuz Armaan will luv Ridhima that's why Anjali will be jealous of her...so ya, this might turn her into a negative character!!

Aliza❤️
^^ I think so too...anyway she is jealous and she ignores rids, her sis ...this also shows some negativeness
I think anjali is starting to like armaan...and since later in the serial ridhima and armaan are going to fall in love with each other, anjali will turn negative and will try to come between them.

Alishba
I think as it is, Anjali has sibling rivalry issues and feels inscure. Since Rids is the youngest at home. So when Armaan takes a shine to Rids @ Sanjeevani, there's going to be trouble. Anjali's insecurity is what makes her say mean things and act proud. Not to say she doesn't dress well.
negative
she is very rude to rids...later she will come between rids and armaan
yea shez gonna come between armaan n riddz........i seriosly hate her attitude.....i don't noe WTH she thinks of herself........riddz iz way prettier n smarter than her 😃
well....with the hints they are giving out and her blunt attitude - looks like she will be neg.
She'll be -ve for sure..

It can be seen now only...I didn't expect her to be +ve frm day 1
Posted: 15 years ago
OMG U GUYS..what on God's green earth is wrong with everyone...ANJIE has been so supportive...it was only in the beginning of the show that they made her character bad....GOD FORBID that she becomes a negative character...i realllllllllly like her...she's one of my big reasons why i'm still watching this show..and so are my friends...CREATIVES PLZZZZZ DON'T MAKE ANJIE NEGATIVE...PLEASE I BEGG U! 😕