Dill Mill Gaye

New Cast not so impressive!

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

I was waiting eagerly for the sequel of sanjivani...although the young docs are cool .i dont find them that impressive...i seriously think juhi,aman,simran n rahul were much much better then these 5......n they are repeating the same storyline of juhi-rahul-simran.....which i think they shdnt....

i dont like dat armaan at all......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
but i think d new cast is very much good.. n remember gurdeep came in dis serial when she was new... n i think dis show will rock!πŸ˜‰
Angel39 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I never saw sanjivani so i never had any level of expectations πŸ˜•

But i do agree...i dont like that Armaan as much as i wud like to like his character
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well, its only been two episodes, and most of these actors are brand new - I only recognise Armaan (Karan) and Atul. So its natural that it will take some time for us to get used to them, and for them to hone their skills. Give them some time, they'll grow on you. Rids is already my fave 😳
-Junglee- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i love the cast Riddhs is my fav!
-Junglee- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i love the cast Riddhs is my fav!
Britneyy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think DMG is a great drama n will work well
Desii.Babiie thumbnail
Well, i haven't seen Sanjivani, so i can't compare it much but I think it's going great so far. Give them sometime, they WILL get better. 😊 The serial just started, I'm sure it's going to be a rocking one!! 😳

Aliza❀️
sandyvrits thumbnail
I hate Anjli...she's been making stupid faces and doin nothing else..and the acst of sanjeevani was much better....the actors were much better in terms of acting...these people in DMG hardly look like docs...

Moderator's Note:
No hate posts please... Give your views in an appropriate manner...

Edited by smallwonder - 15 years ago
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The original Sanjeevani was awesome; It had also started with a novel subject......

Dr Rahul and Dr Juhi ( Mihir Misra and Gurdeep Kohli)'s chemistry was one of the best ever seen on screen. And they acted like pro....

Original Dr Simran (Shilpa Kadam) was very sweet too, but she later walked out of the show as they turned her nagative. Rupali Ganguli came in instead.

The storyline was really gripping, and they showed authentic hospital scenes. The actors had a lot of charisma, making the serial one of the topmost TRP grossers ever.

I am sure the new cast will be good too....give them some time.

Though I would love to have Dr Rahul back in the show. he was just too good.