•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

janaki, mami and janu's father talking to meenakshi and advicing her to file a case against the adopted parent of jai to get him back..

gomathi and janu go to the shooting spot of padmini, they see padmini enacting same scenario

Padmini is disturbed by the Scene and ask her directory to give her a day off and she will have it completed the next day..after much pleading the director agrees and lets her go.

while padmini is getting into car, janu stops her asks her to forgive their father for their father always wanted to live together..she also says that their father left them because of her so she is asking for forgiveness on his behalf.she also tells her to just imagine how nice it would be if all of them would stay together..she further says that father has made all arrangement to prove their brother innocent..so she must reconcil and should agree to live together..padmini just listens to everything and leaves from that place without saying a word..gomathi comes to janu and says that padmini always used to fume at your site but today she was quite..it means there is a big change in her ..thats enough for her and she will take care from here on..

Guys, since there was no update for this serial i thought i will do it,this is my first time update..hope its ok..if im not supposed to do the update pls it can be deleted

Thanks foreveryoung for the update... 😃

i am sure Chellama will be happy to see ur update 😉
thx foreveryoung for your update. Its very nice of you to take over. Yes, your update is terrific. Chellamma will be proud of you. 👏
Thanks, foreveryoung, for updating this serial.