Parenting in Telly World- Aamir Dalvi

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Parenting in Telly World

Family and Kids are the most precious Gifts of God.. Our telly stars Aamir Dalvi and Anand Suryavanshi talk about their kids and thier life surrounding them!

Stressed out Schedules, pressures linked with daily soaps, emotionally draining storylines leave the actors with no time for the people they love the most - their families. Bachelors can infact cope up with such pressures and untimely schedules, but this becomes really tough for actors with family. Life gets more challenging when one becomes a parent. Being responsible, passing on your tantrums/values to your kids, and actually loosing your stubbornness are few ways in which you can see your kid growing before you. As a matter of fact, along with the kid, every parent too grows and learns new things with every passing day. We ask a few parents of the Television industry, as to how becoming a parent has changed them and how do they manage to balance out their career and their responsibility.

A talented actor, a doting husband and proud father of two kids, here is Aamir Dalvi speaking his heart out about his family, kids and his responsibilities towards them.

Tell us something about your child/children?

Aamir: Abheer is just one month old, he cuddles to his mom more. But Rasha, my daughter is more with me. Now with Abheer, my family is complete, it feels really good. I have always hated bikes, so my dream as a father is to make my son the Country's Best Biker.

With your busy schedule, how do you manage work and family?

Aamir: I am at home for the past one week. As of now, Abheer is with his mom, so I have taken full responsibility of my daughter, so that we both do not feel tense about the kids. In this way, we help each other out.

How have you changed after becoming a parent?

Aamir: It feels nice, more of responsibility on your shoulder. I have mellowed down a lot after the kids were born. I used to be short tempered, but now, I cannot afford that. I feel more responsible, I need to earn for their future, set up their future, in the best way possible..

What is your favorite pastime with your kid?

Aamir: My daughter and I have a habit of being in bed, when i am at home. I always tickle her and she loves that.. My sister-in-law has a parlour and she always goes there and observes things. So she always tries a head massage and a body massage on me, and i love the way she does that. She is surely my stress-reliever.(smiles) This is one nice moment we share…