Unnale Unnale
Paruthiveeran
Arya
Kireedom
Shivaji
Naan avan Illai
Login To Vote
Posted: 16 years ago
All these movies are the biggest hits of 2007, that's why they r here. Have I missed any other good movie?πŸ˜•I get a feeling that I have
Vote - Mozhi, Unnale Unnale and Paruthiveeran!
Ditty you forgot Pokkiri snd Chennai 600028 πŸ˜‰

My vote is Chennai 600028, Mozhi, Paruthiveeran, Unnale Unaale and Kreedom πŸ˜‰
My vote is for Mozhi (although I enjoyed Rajni's Shivaji-didn't like the heroine though!)

i really can't choose between mozhi & unnale unnale. these 2 films were made very classily & handled the required subject very cleverly.

arya was also great but it's just not as good as mozhi & UU.πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by meli

Ditty you forgot Pokkiri snd Chennai 600028 πŸ˜‰

My vote is Chennai 600028, Mozhi, Paruthiveeran, Unnale Unaale and Kreedom πŸ˜‰

Ho............ya, Pokkiri, that was the one I missed. But it doesn't matter, nobody will vote for Pokkiri for the best movie!!!!

Originally posted by ditty

Ho............ya, Pokkiri, that was the one I missed. But it doesn't matter, nobody will vote for Pokkiri for the best movie!!!!

I will never vote of PokkriπŸ˜†..but you can add Chennai 600028..this movie was very realistic with no villain or heroπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by ditty

Ditty kannu, nan innum vote pann le ma. Pokkiri nu naan sollale - naan aval illai!

My vote is for Mozhi - the cast was excellent!

ditty, i won't vote for pokiri either. it was soo full of masala & it was quite vulgar the way prabhudeva handled the way women were portrayed in the film.πŸ˜• vijay was super annoying in that particular film & asin was even worse.🀒🀒