OMG..SunTv ...Copy Cats!!!!

Posted: 16 years ago

OMG….Suntv is true fully a COPY CATS..

I just saw a programme called for Mastana Mastana, a new programme SunTv has come up with this prog from this Sunday and the whole programme resemble me of VijayTvs Jodi nr. 1. It's also have 8 jodi, many rounds and the finale prize is also 10 lakhs…

Remember they also copied Vijay TVs Kalakka povathu yaaro….with a new name on suntv "Asathapovathu yaaro" and they also tried to copy "coffee with Anu" with a prog called for "Anbudan" but that show was a big flop so they took it from their slots. They better come up with their own programmes instead of copy from other competitor channels….😡

Just wanted to share this with u guys....😉

oh my god Meli thanks for informing it. Thats so bad.
thnx for sharing meli. i think they should come with their owm programs.
Even Sun network's Mal channel , Surya TV copies other Mal channels. I guess Sun network's creative section has people who don't have any new ideas 😆

sun tv doesn't even have an iota of orginality in their programmes. they are always copied from some other channel just under another name. i wonder why we still have to pay for the sun tv subscription when all they do is to copy programmes from other channels? i seriously don't want to waste my time watching 2nd rate programmes for a high price.😕

and i also notice they NEVER start the damn serials on time.😡😡 they should take a leaf out of zee tv's programming schedule. they start & end right on the dot. tsk tsk.. now we know why hindi movies/serials are more popular worldwide.😕

tamil movies/serials aren't even presented half as well as hindi ones. what a pity.😭😭

lastly. i think companies like AVM should be BANNED from producing any serials. they are all the same crap under different names.🤢🤢

Originally posted by jigglypuff726

sun tv doesn't even have an iota of orginality in their programmes. they are always copied from some other channel just under another name. i wonder why we still have to pay for the sun tv subscription when all they do is to copy programmes from other channels? i seriously don't want to waste my time watching 2nd rate programmes for a high price.😕

and i also notice they NEVER start the damn serials on time.😡😡 they should take a leaf out of zee tv's programming schedule. they start & end right on the dot. tsk tsk.. now we know why hindi movies/serials are more popular worldwide.😕

tamil movies/serials aren't even presented half as well as hindi ones. what a pity.😭😭

lastly. i think companies like AVM should be BANNED from producing any serials. they are all the same crap under different names.🤢🤢

What can we say about AVM Leena. In one sentence, they are so sedimental and mostly rubbish. I agree AVM should be banned but god knows how they have been running it for the last 60 or what ever so years.

SUN TV are a bunch of copy cats. Shame and disgrace. 😡

Originally posted by jigglypuff726

leena, one thing I am happy with AVM is...they are out of their way from Suntv...thats so good...😃 No more AVM on Suntv thanks to the new channel😉 their serial is just rubbish🤢

btw, ooh lalala is also a copy.....instead of a solo singer they come up with the band idea from vijays super singer....

oh yeah thats a good thing for you. But, if deepam tv copies any channel from that new channel especially AVM im gonna crack up. Or even throw a big pillow on their face.

SUN TV vs Vijay TV

Owing to the pretty success of some Vijay TV programmes, SUN TV blatantly copies Vijay TV footsteps. Even they are paying high value for performers elevated by Vijay TV to perform in SUN.

Recently Lollu sabha "Manohar" has moved to SUN from Vijay in addition with yesterday's shift of KPY entire team. Some programme by SUN TV failed to make people interest such as Gowtami's Anbudan whereas some others have succeeded commercially like "Asatha poovathu yaru".

Kalakka povathu yaaru - Asatha povathu yaru   Lollu sabha - Super top 10 Jodi No. 1 - Mastana Mastana Super Singer - Ohh la la la
  • Coffee with Anu - Anbudan (dropped)

On the other hand some similar programmes in Vijay TV definitely travel in separate path unlike SUN TV's blatant travelling on same path.

Arattai Arangam - Neeya Naana Thirai Vimarsanam - Mathan's Thirai parvai 
  • SUN TV serials (targeting hosewives) - Vijay TV's serials (targeting youth)

SUN TV is surviving in first place mainly with the help of its mega success tamil serials. Thanks to housewives. But there is no innvative programmes in SUN. Vijay is giving tough competition in parts. Also Kalaignar TV is too coming on the way and will start on September 15. will SUN do some innovative stuffs in upcoming days?.

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 16 years ago
Yeah you are right Meli.

I saw little bit of Mastana Mastana...

I don't understand why they have actress Meena as one of the judge, she cannot make her own comment, she just repeats whatever the other judge(some choreographer) says...she repeats the same thing but in English...rombu kodumai pa.