OMG..SunTv ...Copy Cats!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by Nitipp

I don't understand why they have actress Meena as one of the judge, she cannot make her own comment, she just repeats whatever the other judge(some choreographer) says...she repeats the same thing but in English...rombu kodumai pa.

exactly! they should ler meena speak 1st in the next episode... but she's a very good dancer!πŸ˜‰
Tell me abt it! I watched the show on sunday...
and i told my husband that it was a total copy of Nach Baliyae!!

They copied aastha poovathu Yaru from Vijay..!!

SunTv really needs to get some new creative head! Who can come up with something original....

Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

exactly! they should ler meena speak 1st in the next episode... but she's a very good dancer!πŸ˜‰

I thought the same thing.....Wow..i wasn't alone then....

She just said whatever the dance master (whoever the guy is)said....and Thamilazhan...she is not that good of a dancer....πŸ˜›

Edited by panache - 16 years ago
wasn't there an dance competiton like that in sony tv as well??? and naach baliye....????

and in mastana mastana...meena speaks tamil with an english accent with an attitude....did you guys notice it??? or am i imagining things???
Originally posted by jasunap

wasn't there an dance competiton like that in sony tv as well??? and naach baliye....????

and in mastana mastana...meena speaks tamil with an english accent with an attitude....did you guys notice it??? or am i imagining things???

Jas i noticed that! even people here in london can speak better tamil then herπŸ˜›

Originally posted by jasunap

Yes Jas, you are right. It is very annoying to listen to her talking in tamil. I just can't stand people who cannot say one complete sentence in tamil, without including any english words in it. And they call themselves as "tamil stars".

Edited by Nitipp - 16 years ago

i honestly expected meena to speak better tamil than that. or is she just putting up that accent for show? her dialogue delivery & pronounciation of tamil words in films are excellent. i wonder why she puts on this whole bombay heroine accent in mastana mastana?πŸ˜•

nitpp.. i also dislike people who can't string a sentence of tamil words together & call themselves 'tamil stars' or chennai borns. erghh.. trisha also falls into this irritating category.🀒

Leena, I agree.
As far as I know, the only two people who used to speak purely in tamil were Pepsi Uma and actress Sneha, but now they have changed too.
My mother tongue is not even tamil, I think that I speak much better tamil than all of these so called "tamil nachitrams".
Originally posted by jigglypuff726

i honestly expected meena to speak better tamil than that. or is she just putting up that accent for show? her dialogue delivery & pronounciation of tamil words in films are excellent. i wonder why she puts on this whole bombay heroine accent in mastana mastana?πŸ˜•

nitpp.. i also dislike people who can't string a sentence of tamil words together & call themselves 'tamil stars' or chennai borns. erghh.. trisha also falls into this irritating category.🀒

Arrey...I wonder where Leena was with her dose for trisha when they talked about tamil language...u didnt dissapoint me ,yaarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

on movies, Meena use dubbing...she seldom use her own voice. but when she use her voice, she has trained well so thats why its perfect there.

no use to blame tamil stars, cause even chennai residents cant speak a full sentence in tamil without using english word. in fact, if u speaks in tamil, they look down at u😑😑..it has happend to poor my at stores....

i really admire people like madhavan, he almost speaks in tamil on tv interviews and doesnt use word like "but, infact, no, and etc" also vijay adiraj who is a telugu speaks  tamil fluently....πŸ˜‰

Btw, why did they choose Meena as a judge??? πŸ˜• as u guys said, she copies Tarun masters word....doesnt have her own opinionπŸ˜†πŸ˜‘

Originally posted by panache

I thought the same thing.....Wow..i wasn't alone then....

She just said whatever the dance master (whoever the guy is)said....and Thamilazhan...she is not that good of a dancer....πŸ˜›

Wow..I too /four thought of the same exact thing! 😊 

Why Meena when she can't even speak up of her own?!! πŸ˜• May be the Copy cats (Sun T.V.) likes her as she has qualified the exact skill of copy ing comments!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰