OMG..SunTv ...Copy Cats!!!! - Page 3

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by meli

Arrey...I wonder where Leena was with her dose for trisha when they talked about tamil language...u didnt dissapoint me ,yaarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

on movies, Meena use dubbing...she seldom use her own voice. but when she use her voice, she has trained well so thats why its perfect there.

no use to blame tamil stars, cause even chennai residents cant speak a full sentence in tamil without using english word. in fact, if u speaks in tamil, they look down at u😑😑..it has happend to poor my at stores....

i really admire people like madhavan, he almost speaks in tamil on tv interviews and doesnt use word like "but, infact, no, and etc" also vijay adiraj who is a telugu speaks  tamil fluently....πŸ˜‰

Btw, why did they choose Meena as a judge??? πŸ˜• as u guys said, she copies Tarun masters word....doesnt have her own opinionπŸ˜†πŸ˜‘

but this meena is chennai born and she has been in films since donkey's years!!!  why is her voice dubbed??? it is not as if she from the telugu cinema or something...she is from tamil cinema and has worked in telugu and kannada movies...
it annoys me that people think it is stylish not to know your mother tongue....

ellam orrae bandha....all acting jaya..I am sure she can speak very good tamil...Summa, she is acting like she cannot speak good tamil...

I seriously would like to talk to her one on one..What is wrong with speaking in your mother tongue....athuvam, the little tamil meena pesunathu on the show was orrae kodomai.... 😑
Edited by panache - 16 years ago
They showed M2 in Malaysia. Agreed guys, Meena copycat.   πŸ˜ƒ   Couldn't they find someone more qualified to judge?

I saw the first 4 jodis yesterday, and it was good. Kamesh (Kartik from Anandham) and Devipriya, Raj Kamal (Anandham) and his real life wife Lata Rao, Ranjit (Uday Arase) and Archana (Selvarani -Arase) and finally it was Sham (Monkeyboy from Arase) and Deepa (I don't know which serial she belongs to).

Their small interviews and showing their practices was good. I liked Ranjit and Archana. Archana in her interview said, yennai epothum aloomoonji yah pathuripingal, annah real life leh naan yepothume serichu irrupen. It was funny to see her calling Ranjit, "dei/podah" They had good chemistry. Both of them are VJs and Arase was their first acting venture. Not bad. (I think that is why her crying look funny in Arase. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ ) Good choice of music by all participants.

Kamesh and DP did well compared to all four. Although I found it funny, DP is short, whilst K is tall and she had to jump high to sit next to his hips. She too admitted the same.
Thats true Caryn...but wait for the best part next week....the last couple was really good....Aravind and Subashini πŸ˜ƒ

cant believe that little guy Mahendran has grown up so fast...my mother was shocked to see him with Ammu πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Meli

Who is Mahendran? Aaravin & Subhashini. I don't know most of the actor/actresses names. I can identify them by the character they play in serials. 😳
Caryn,

Mahendran is that little boy who comes in movies as a child start...he come as little Sarathkumar in Mayi movie...

Aravind is VJ in Sun music πŸ˜‰ Subhasini..hmm..I dont her..they said she acts in Anjali serial... πŸ˜•
Thanks Meli. I will look out for them this weekend. 😊
ur rightEdited by <3.PRiYAA.xX - 16 years ago