CW shows that I watch

Posted: 16 years ago
Hey everyone!
so glad that we have a CW section now! was waiting for this..😳

ok so first lemme introduce myself. Im Mikey and i love CW! 20 years old,male and crazy as ever once you all get to know me. I love spamming inboxes of my friends..😆

Ok so here are the shows of CW that i love watching:

Smallville
One Tree Hill
Supernatural

occasionally, I do watch America's next top model, just for the heck of it..lol

and the show i cant wait to start is Reaper! it looks so interesting and cool!!
anyone see the promo?

so tell me, what CW shows do you watch and which new ones are you waiting for to release this coming Fall?

takecare! and lets rock this section.

Mikey
lolz I watch almost every show on CW.

The shows I watch the most are:
- America's next top model
- Smallville (sometimes)
- The Search For The Next Doll ( I used to)

Ohhh, yes I've seen the promo for Reaper! The show sounds really cool! Can't wait for it. 😳
I watch:

ANTM
Search for the Next Doll.

I love CW. I occassionally watch Supernatural.
I watch America's Next Top Model, Smallville, and sometimes SFTND, I'm looking forward to Reaper, Gossip Girl and Aliens in America 😆 😳
I watch:

OTH
Smallville
Search for the next doll
and the re-runs of gilmore girls

I watch some of the otehr shows occasionally, but these are the ones I watch regularly! 😳
I watch America's Next Top Model...its interesting...especially the catfights...

and What I like about u

Everybody Hates Chris..Thats all
showz i watch r smallville and supernatural...
I watch One Tree Hill, Americas Next Top Model I use to watch The Search for the Next Doll and I occasionally watch wrestling.
We dont have the CW in the UK, which sucks...but I watch one tree hill on a british channel called e4. I'm a complete OTH fanatic (as shown by my avatar, haha) ...cant wait for the next season! Right now, I'm waiting for reruns of season 3..they start mid-september..oh well..I still have my season 1 & 4 episodes to keep me company! 😉

Some other CW shows that come on e4 (and i occasionally watch) are the Pussycat dolls show, which is obv. finished now, Smallville...and Americas Next Top Model..which comes on another channel.
We don't have CW either in Australia.. duh..😆 ut we get these shows on other channels..
and i watch

Supernatural
Supernatural, and
Supernatural 😃 😆