•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey everyone!
lets have a One Tree Hill discussion here.
so here are my q's:

What did you think of the 4th season finale?
Do you think Dan deserves a 2nd chance?
What was your reaction of the show coming back but with a 4-year leap?
What do you think of K-fed joining the cast of the show?
What do you expect to see in the 5th season?
Originally posted by Mikey.S

Hey everyone!
so here are my q's:

What did you think of the 4th season finale? It was good .. I liked it .. Everyone was friends again .. No one was fighting .. it was just really nice too see everyone getting along so well.
Do you think Dan deserves a 2nd chance? - I'm kind lop-sided on this one. I hate what he did to Keith but then like then he went to jail for Nathan which was really nice of him but .. arg ..then I think of Keith and hate him once again
What was your reaction of the show coming back but with a 4-year leap? - I dunno how thats gunna work .. I'm not really sure if I'll like it .. I kinda liked it the way it was ... Now everyones gunna be busy doing their own thing .. I hope the new season will turn out to be as good as the other seasons!
What do you think of K-fed joining the cast of the show? - God, I hope he's only here for a few episodes.
What do you expect to see in the 5th season? - Lots more drama :p and Leyton better still be together!

Hey everyone!
so here are my q's:

What did you think of the 4th season finale?

It was awesomee...some real quality OTH stuff! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Do you think Dan deserves a 2nd chance?

You know what...he really was starting to change. I think he should pay his dues (for killing off my favourite character! ๐Ÿ˜ญ) and then turn over a new leaf. On the other hand, what would oth be without our most-hated villian? I love to hate him ๐Ÿ˜›

What was your reaction of the show coming back but with a 4-year leap?

Umm..I really would have liked to see them in college, but as they said, it didnt seem to work w/ other shows that tried it. Im sure its a wise decision..& itll be back even bigger and better!

What do you think of K-fed joining the cast of the show?

Fun, fun, fun. if it'll increase the ratings, why not? I'm sure itll give the tabloids something to gossip abt ๐Ÿ˜›

What do you expect to see in the 5th season?

fun..romance, and most importantly..lots and lots of good old DRAMA

Hey everyone!
so here are my q's:

What did you think of the 4th season finale? I rly liked. I loved how they finally showed a scene of Bruca sin which we can see how well they understand eachother. I loved it when Naley chose Brucas as James' godparents.
Do you think Dan deserves a 2nd chance? Yes
What was your reaction of the show coming back but with a 4-year leap? I think thats a good yet risky decision
What do you think of K-fed joining the cast of the show? I think it will be interesting
What do you expect to see in the 5th season? I expect to see Brooke and Lucas together. It is very important for the audience to realise that Brooke will always be Lucas's first love

Originally posted by Pyaari_Shailee

Actually, Peyton was always Lucas' first love...from the very first season ๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by divya_p

Actually, Peyton was always Lucas' first love...from the very first season ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yupp! Thats righ! From like epi 1 Peyton and Lucas always had a little thing!

Originally posted by preity*zinta

Yupp! Thats righ! From like epi 1 Peyton and Lucas always had a little thing!

yeah but Lucas never said, "I love you, Peyton." now did he He just said I wanna have it all. What Leyton had in Season 1 was not love but infatuation๐Ÿ˜‰ Brooke was the first person he actually said I love you too repeatedly๐Ÿ˜ณ trust me..I have seen every single episode twice๐Ÿ˜† i dont think anybody can debate with me over Brucas vs Leyton. cuz I make sure Brucas wins at any cost๐Ÿ˜›

Despite being with Brooke, Lucas was still in love with Peyton. I remember this one scene in Season 1 when Peyton was talking to Jake, Lucas was standing on the side looking reallyyy jealous (it was so cute ๐Ÿ˜ณ )

Also, isnt the fact that he kissed Peyton and they cheated while he was with Brooke proof enough? ๐Ÿ˜‰ If he was truely in love w/ Brooke then he wouldnt have cheated, and he wouldnt have hurt her. And if he wasnt in love with Peyton, then he wouldnt have sacrificed a great relationship with Brooke to be with her.

He hooked up w/ Brooke because he didnt think anything would ever happen w/ Peyton...as he said in season 4 (when leyton FINALLY got together) she was always "the one." ๐Ÿ˜› Lucas loved Brooke, there's no denying that..but only as a friend. And vice-versa. Brooke broke up with Lucas @ the beginning of s4 because she didnt "miss him anymore" i.e. there was no love there, they'd grown apart.

As you've written in your siggy "People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end" - as have Lucas & Peyton. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Besides, Lucas and Brooke have had countless attempts at making their relationship work...and every time it has failed. Why? Well simply because Lucas was still in love with Peyton. It's just a shame it took Leyton four seasons to realise it! Leyton all the way! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

(Wow, that was a long post..let me just add that Brooke is my favourite character..and I too once was a Brucas fan..Lol..but there's no denying that Leyton are made for eachother..they're just too cute!) ๐Ÿ˜‰