Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-himzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

PART ONE

"GAURIII" shouted Pratham at the top of his voice.

Women. He thought. Getting fed-up of waiting he barged in her bedroom. Narrowing his eyes he said, "You are still sleeping!" He continued, "We have a class in half an hour and you are not ready yet! I don't want to be late because of you…do you hear me? I want you out of bed right now!"

She still didn't move.

"Look angel I'm running out of patience here…if you don't want to come just tell me now and I'll go alone but if you want to go…well then…get out of the bed!" he shouted.

No sign of movement.

Getting closer to the bed he pulled off the blanket. NO SIGN OF HER. There were pillows stuffed in there instead of her.

"What the hell! Now where is she?" he said out loud.

And just then someone jumped over him, making him fall flat on his back on the bed.

"What…what are you doing? Get off me Gauri!"

She sat on him holding his hands so that he couldn't get her off him. Pratham being a guy and having more strength than her rolled over with her on him. And now he had her on her back while he was on top of her and held her hands pinned to the bed.

"Pratham, what are you doing? Let go off me" she said struggling to get out of Pratham's grasp.

"Now how does it feel…not letting you go until you apologize angel." He said holding her more firmly.

"Gosh! Ok fine…SORRY MR PRATHAM MITTAL" she said.

He let go of her and stood up. And she stood up as well, now fuming. Pratham saw her and thought how cute she looked when she was angry with him. Just so adorable. After shooting him daggers through her eyes she stormed off the bedroom and was out of the door. Pratham rushed behind her. He saw she was already in the car waiting for him. He got inside and started the ignition and drove off.

"You really have no right to fume on me angel"

"But I think I do Mittal!" retorted back Gauri.

He looked at her. She called him only Mittal. And whenever she called him only Mittal and not Pratham, it meant she was really pissed at him. He took it as a sign of knowing if she was angry with him or not.

"Look angel, I did not start it OK! You were the one to jump on me out of nowhere and sitting on me and that's why I did it…if u can have some fun why cant I?" he said

"Well…you cant! You always ruin my fun that's why." She replied with a pout that made her look even more adorable and he felt like kissing her.

Suddenly he hit the brakes. What was that? What did he just think? He just wanted to kiss GAURI. This thought shook him. He was out of his wits. What was the first thing I saw this morning after waking up, he thought. Probably himself in the bathroom mirror. But that he always saw. But then why was it today that he felt like this. Gosh! This day was just so bad.

"What are you thinking? Aren't we getting late for class now? And you cannot just stop your car here...move on or else we gonna get fined" Gauri's words brought him back to his senses.

"Right yea! Class…yes I remember…we were going to class" he replied.

Gauri looked at him with a blank expression. Why is he talking like this? This morning is just so bad. Cursing she started to stare out of the car. And the rest of the drive was met with silence.

After parking their car in the parking lot of their university, they both started for their class when suddenly Pratham held Gauri's hand. She gave him a questioning look.

"I'm really sorry if I hurt you angel…you know I wouldn't ever do it intentionally…you are my best friend," apologized Pratham.

"You don't really have to apologize…I know I was behaving like a jerk…I was just making a mountain out of a mole hill" she replied.

Both of them laughed it off and hugged each other tight. Pratham kissed her on the forehead and they started for their class hand in hand. Both of them knowing the day couldn't have been better.

herez part 1
comments plzzzz😳
Edited by Himu - 16 years ago
Rainee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awwwwwiee pratham callz her angell..choooo cutee
waitin for da next part..post it soon!!! 😳 😳
-himzie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurihiten fan

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,i'm da first 😃 😃 😃
hey himu dost,i must say,u r awesome man 👏 ,i just loved Pratham's loving caring nature towords Gauri 😳 ,awww..he is calling her ANGEL 😳 😃 👏 ,i agreed,she is truely an ANGEL 👏 👏 👏
n i think Gauri thora gussewali hai,i mean short tempered hai like real life 😳 😆 😳 bt love Pratham dearly 👏 😳 😃
i loved their bondings 👏 😳 ,awiee.they r best frnd 😃 ,ur fanfic rocks himu 👏 👏 👏
eagerly waiting 4 ur next part 😃 ,post it jaldi dost 😛 😃 😳

i created dis Pratham especially for ma ff
n i luv his character too😳

n as for Gauri...well shez gona b da bratty in ma ff😆😆giving ppl hard timez😆

yea dey r best frndzzzzz

thnx sujata😃
-himzie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivani_2007

awwwwwiee pratham callz her angell..choooo cutee
waitin for da next part..post it soon!!! 😳 😳

yea she kolz her angel sweet aye😳😳

dis ff iz abt LOVING AN ANGEL😆n well gauri iz da angel yea😳

thnx shivaniii😃

Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😆 hehehe 😃
it's good, I'm liking it, Pratham's character is so cute 😃

they are in university, best friends 😳

that's cool...

👏 👏 👏 applause for you 😃
Hiten-GauriFan thumbnail
Such a sweet & cute part...just love this Pratham...their fight was sooooooooooo cute

Can't wait to read the remaining parts.

Tanya
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey himu hon gr8 stuff thr never knew a writer existed in my friend any ways pls cont soon
-himzie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kim_

😆 hehehe 😃
it's good, I'm liking it, Pratham's character is so cute 😃

they are in university, best friends 😳

that's cool...

👏 👏 👏 applause for you 😃

yesh yesh!! best palzzzz😳
thnx kim😃
-himzie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiten-GauriFan

Such a sweet & cute part...just love this Pratham...their fight was sooooooooooo cute

Can't wait to read the remaining parts.

Tanya

thnx so much 4 readin tanya(datz ur ame rite😕)
-himzie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: aahana86

hey himu hon gr8 stuff thr never knew a writer existed in my friend any ways pls cont soon

writer😆
aahana kuch zyada hogaya😆
newayz thnx 4 readin😃