Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hiten-GauriFan thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Its such a cute part...looks like both of them love each other but haven't realized it yet...can't wait to read the next

Tanya
-himzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kim_

hehehe😆 I'm glad you like my comments yea....dey make my day😳😆

ya Pratham always looks cute and you make him look cuter😃 *pats on shoulders* ur so a goner for dis Pratham arent u😳😆

hehehe are you trying to give us heart atack by saying "maybe not"😆 sigh!! keep on guessing😆😉

I was crying because I litterly got tears in my eyes while reading, (seeing them hug each other), 😳it was so touchy😍 OMG!! *faint* datz da best comment i ve received so far!!😳🤗wait 4 moree....derez still more to cum😳😳

ya I got addicted😃 I love this story😃 cool you wrote, thnx kimmyyy😳😆

PM is so young and happening, which we don't get to see in serials nowadays😭😭😭 yea young.....oh well...buh he sure duzn luk lyk a DADU in ne of da serialz aye🤣

and I love your teen style writing😳 thnx so veryyyy much

[quote=Himu]nah kim ur mistaken here a bit
da song came out in 2005!!

itz one ma fav dance numbers😃u can really move it to da beats init😆😆

glad u lykd it😃 [/quote]

😆 it's not 80's

see, my awareness of western music😆😆😆 I'm total zero there😆

but it sounds so much like 80's good music😃

it's very cool, I thought nowadays they don't make such songs...

but it's really good and yeah a perfect match for shopping scene it helps you picture all the shopping atmosphere and mall and everything😃

👏👏👏

too good,

egarly waiting for your next part😃

yea dnt worry on da songs.....i ll try puttin up songs randomly 😳😳
for entertainment of u ppl😆
ll try postin soon😃😳
-himzie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiten-GauriFan

Its such a cute part...looks like both of them love each other but haven't realized it yet...can't wait to read the next

Tanya

thnx so much tanya😃
duno abt ne luv 4 now😆
appreciate u readin it😳
ll try postin soon😃
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey himu gr8 stuff u got thr but u no wat it seems so strange 2 even imagine gauri as the outgoing type n pratham as the reserved shy types the committed ones cause pratham will always stand as a naughty flirt guy 4 me
Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Himu

yea dnt worry on da songs.....i ll try puttin up songs randomly 😳😳
for entertainment of u ppl😆
ll try postin soon😃😳

yeah, cool, want to read more, but don't want to be too pushy😆

let's see what gauri is going to say to PM about that sudden hug😉

Hey, you know what I had a dream of your story last night, it's too much in my head😆 and I love it

those green eyed Pratham Mittal😍 so gorgeous he was looking, I saw gauri in that red dress, and PM in that cool tux the one he was wearing at his wedding to someone else, gauri has long hair in my dream, not those short ones she has nowadays😆 it's the old gauri I loved😳

and PM looked hot I noticed those green eyes clearly, but was a very short dream, I woke up when PM was standing there surprised and gauri walked to him the church and everything I remember but then I woke up😆

Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurihiten fan

woooooooooooooooooooooooow kim,what a romantic dream of PG 😆
i will try to dream of this type of PG today 😆 😆 😆

😆😆😆

-himzie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: aahana86

hey himu gr8 stuff u got thr but u no wat it seems so strange 2 even imagine gauri as the outgoing type n pratham as the reserved shy types the committed ones cause pratham will always stand as a naughty flirt guy 4 me

aahana thnx so much 4 readin
well Pratham really iznt wat u think he iz😆buh yea hez da more caring one here😳😳

n as for gauri.....well both of em r lyk born n brought up in UK so deir lyf style iz lyk dat

da way we gettin all hyped up wiv dat hug it duznt really matter for em....coz dey ve bn brought up lyk dat!! hope u gettin wat i wana say here😃😉
-himzie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kim_

yeah, cool, want to read more, but don't want to be too pushy😆lol!!nah itz k....as i said earlier i can get a bit lazy at tymz so i need to get pushed around😆

let's see what gauri is going to say to PM about that sudden hug😉it dnt really matter.....dey r best palz.....n givin kisses n hugs r lyk nufin 4 em coz dey ve bn brought up lyk dat....dey frm UK n been around all high society lyf style n all...u knw wat im tryin to say here init😃

Hey, you know what I had a dream of your story last night, it's too much in my head😆 and I love it haila gal!! i luv it too dat itz in ur head soo much😆😆😆keep it dat way oriteeeee😉😆

those green eyed Pratham Mittal😍 so gorgeous he was looking, I saw gauri in that red dress, and PM in that cool tux the one he was wearing at his wedding to someone else, gauri has long hair in my dream, not those short ones she has nowadays😆 it's the old gauri I loved😳 wen i 1st thought of Pratham i had made up my mind dat he has to b green eyed for me😳😳😆 n gauri wud b perfect eid grey onez...as her character......(not sayin nemore here😆) or imma spill out everythin😆awesome dream tho.....buh who did u c hez gettin married to....waz it prerna?!?🤣

and PM looked hot I noticed those green eyes clearly, but was a very short dream, I woke up when PM was standing there surprised and gauri walked to him the church and everything I remember but then I woke up😆 awwww u woke up....no worries im gona giv u such scenes to drool ova all da tym😉😍☺️

-himzie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurihiten fan

woooooooooooooooooooooooow kim,what a romantic dream of PG 😆
i will try to dream of this type of PG today 😆 😆 😆

sujata i wud say u dream abt da pecks n da hug!! wat say😉
as kim already dreamt abt da weddin😆
-himzie- thumbnail

i wanna laff too😆😆🤣