Dark Love thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
There is ABC, FOX, and what not, why do you guys prefer the CW? What's in their shows thats not on other channelsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

I dont watch TV a lot, but when I do, its usually Smallville, ANTM, or anything else thats on CW. The shows are just way better. The only other show I watch is "Greek" on abc. 😳

So, why CW?πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mkoi thumbnail
smallville supernatural r more than the showz i watch on abc 1 show kalled kyle xy.....hehehe
Anjilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^^^Yup I agre w/ Amber. CW is the best of all. On ABC I only watch Kyle XY but CW has the coolest shows such as SMALLVILLE, SUPERNATURAL, ANTM, Etc...
preity*zinta thumbnail

I like a lot of shows aired on CW like OTH, ANTM, The Search for the next doll.

But I also watch shows on the other channels like on NBC, I like Days of Our Lives

CBS I enjoy watching Survivor and the Young and the Restless

and on Fox .. I havent' watched So You Think You Can Dance in a while but I enjoy that too and sometimes I watch Prisonbreak :)

If you watch any of those shows you should come visit the other sections loll

Edited by preity*zinta - 16 years ago
sambharchutney thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well cuz their shows have the hot guys that make Shailee go crazy πŸ˜› mainly Chad Michael Murray, James Lafferty, and Tom Welling 😳 Edited by Pyaari_Shailee - 16 years ago
modishh thumbnail
Well...coz of the awesome shows...like ANTM and also search for the next doll...and What i like about u... 😊 😊
Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have seen ANTM from Season 3 (Eva one). Also, I've seen the show by Chilli and T-Boz one. I like CW because of ANTM πŸ˜†