Posted: 16 years ago

Hey guys,

I 've read the first book of Gossip girl, and i thought it was horriblee! I think ill watch one episode of GG..lets see how it is😳

thots?

aww Priya
The first time u read it, you wont like it. I read it twice and then I started loving the series. The series is quite addicting 😳 Im so excited for the show to start πŸ˜› I wanted Serena and Nate to be together so badly. The prmos seems to like them together too πŸ˜‰
I havent read the book(s) but I am still looking forward to the show! 😳
I disagree, the series is quite entertaining if u ask me, and i am excited to see how the show will turn out, as the advertisement seems quite promising 😊

Originally posted by angel_10

I disagree, the series is quite entertaining if u ask me, and i am excited to see how the show will turn out, as the advertisement seems quite promising 😊

i know same here

I loved who they chose for Serena. She was perfectπŸ˜› I was a lil disappointed with Nate and Blair

Hehe ..then ill try reading second book 😳
But yeahh. serena looked perfect!!

I'm gonna try & get the books...the promo looks interesting...

Edited by divya_p - 16 years ago
πŸ˜† Lol, I didn't like the book either actually! But as they said, if it gets better the 2nd time, I should read it! πŸ˜›

I love the OC so Im thinking this one will be interesting too... πŸ˜› Can'twait for it to start! πŸ˜›
I've read about 6 or 7 books, and they are good for passing time.

Im terrrrrribly looking forward to the show, because Blake Lively (Serena) has been one of my favourite upcoming actresses since the Sisterhood, and when she was casted I was shocked.

I think all the cast choices are wonderful, and the promo's look great πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Originally posted by Pyaari_Shailee

i know same here

I loved who they chose for Serena. She was perfectπŸ˜› I was a lil disappointed with Nate and Blair

I know....I was quite dissapointed too...Serena fits her description...but Blair...not at all....neither Nate...but i still am lukin forward to the series😊