Help Desk ::Queries/Suggestions:: Here

Posted: 16 years ago
  To make things easier for all the members we are locating a Help Desk in this section.

If you have any questions, suggestions, queries or require any other sort of help please post it here in this thread.

We will try our level best to answer all your questions/queries in the best possible way and as soon as possible.

Regards,

LRL Development Team.
okie am the first one hehehehehe πŸ˜† plz anyone tell me that in season1 in which episode naina says to her mother that she will go to the academy to find abt naveen's conspiracy..it is in starting episodes i guess πŸ˜• am searching the video but doesnt know the number πŸ˜•
hi
does anyone have 25th july 2006 episode of lrl season 1 on zshare.
links given here are not working and cant be downloaded 😭 .i really want it .this is the episode where naina gets punishment and raj helps her.
wait for reply.
plssssssss do send.
thanks
I too want help.I want to know the date of the episode where huda sees RN together in naina's hostel and accuses both of them of having an illegitimate relationship.
Originally posted by Master_Blaster

okie am the first one hehehehehe πŸ˜† plz anyone tell me that in season1 in which episode naina says to her mother that she will go to the academy to find abt naveen's conspiracy..it is in starting episodes i guess πŸ˜• am searching the video but doesnt know the number πŸ˜•

I think it is 10th August 06 epi...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by prcsan

hi
does anyone have 25th july 2006 episode of lrl season 1 on zshare.
links given here are not working and cant be downloaded 😭 .i really want it .this is the episode where naina gets punishment and raj helps her.
wait for reply.
plssssssss do send.
thanks

Sorry but we only have that zippy link. And yes videos from zippy cannot be downloaded.😊
no one is posting todays episode kya 😳
Originally posted by cool_subha2006

I too want help.I want to know the date of the episode where huda sees RN together in naina's hostel and accuses both of them of having an illegitimate relationship.

Sorry but cudnt find this one....if i find it...will let u noe...

If anyone else noes please feel free to help.
Originally posted by friskysam

no one is posting todays episode kya 😳

Written updates are there....and tht too 2...πŸ˜†

Video Nomi will be posting soon....i think he is busy thts why posting late.

Originally posted by Saara COMB

Written updates are there....and tht too 2...πŸ˜†

Video Nomi will be posting soon....i think he is busy thts why posting late.

i know .......everyone seems to be very excited today,similar posts are being created........this is called UnityπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†