Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: cool_subha2006

I too want help.I want to know the date of the episode where huda sees RN together in naina's hostel and accuses both of them of having an illegitimate relationship.

10th janaury 2007😃 and 11th janaury 2007😃

Originally posted by: prcsan

hi
does anyone have 25th july 2006 episode of lrl season 1 on zshare.
links given here are not working and cant be downloaded 😭 .i really want it .this is the episode where naina gets punishment and raj helps her.
wait for reply.
plssssssss do send.
thanks

i have checked it...its working😃go video archive pg4

prcsan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Master_Blaster

hi

i checked but 25th july2006 lrl episode not working.even it works i want downloadable link.😭

i have checked it...its working😃go video archive pg4

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
I want 2 give u a suggestion.
Why don't we hv a topic on the Characters Analysis.There will be a brief description abt each character who is present in the show as well as who is no more part of this show like raj,ritu,bhargav,chaubey,etc.
I hope u liked my suggestion.

hi i checked but 25th july2006 lrl episode not working.even it works i want downloadable link.😭

Rightful_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Can someone tell me how did ritu's character ended?
prcsan thumbnail
hi
can anyone give me video of 8th aug 2006 first season episode as the extremeload link is not working.
asavari009 thumbnail
Hi guys,

we all agree that LRL season 1 was very cute,innocent....very magical,charismatic......all of us loved it & even now luv watcing the season 1 videos.....

but unfortunately..many of the liks in videos archive for season 1 is not working...was chking today...in july month, only 2 epi & 31 july epi works.

so i was thinking..is it possible to compile all the season 1 vidoes as one video..something like we have 1 link, & if u click on that link, the entire season 1 plays out.rt from episode 1 to last epi....is it possible? please if anyone has all the season 1 videos...is it possile to get them in 1 link...it will be so wonderful..that way we will not loose any epi from season1...we will have it for ever.

it cud be like watching a movie. it will be very nice..

I am not aware how the videos & remixes are made......& uploaded......plz guys...is it possible.......can anyone plz help if possible...plzzzzzzzz guys help.

hi
can anyone give me video of 8th aug 2006 first season episode as the extremeload link is not working.

check video archive.pg 13..the episode is reloaded😊

Edited by Master_Blaster - 16 years ago

Originally posted by: asavari009

Hi guys,

we all agree that LRL season 1 was very cute,innocent....very magical,charismatic......all of us loved it & even now luv watcing the season 1 videos.....

but unfortunately..many of the liks in videos archive for season 1 is not working...was chking today...in july month, only 2 epi & 31 july epi works.

so i was thinking..is it possible to compile all the season 1 vidoes as one video..something like we have 1 link, & if u click on that link, the entire season 1 plays out.rt from episode 1 to last epi....is it possible? please if anyone has all the season 1 videos...is it possile to get them in 1 link...it will be so wonderful..that way we will not loose any epi from season1...we will have it for ever.

it cud be like watching a movie. it will be very nice..

I am not aware how the videos & remixes are made......& uploaded......plz guys...is it possible.......can anyone plz help if possible...plzzzzzzzz guys help.

PM farislove😛