Posted: 16 years ago
Did anyone post this week's videos???????/
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: seeragurl07

Did anyone post this week's videos???????/

Not until now...!!!

Nomi is busy i think...hope he posts soon..
willuloveme thumbnail
Hi.. Will there be any more post for LRL.. I think now people are busy in capturing other serials..

If no more link will be posted then can anyone post the link of any other place where i can see the serial..

Thanks
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: willuloveme

Hi.. Will there be any more post for LRL.. I think now people are busy in capturing other serials..

If no more link will be posted then can anyone post the link of any other place where i can see the serial..

Thanks

The links will be posted. We are trying our best to contact our videobie.😭
radha_8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saara COMB

The links will be posted. We are trying our best to contact our videobie.😭

Yes, plzzz get him soon..........I know he's busy and he has a life tooπŸ˜ƒBut i can't resist either....haaven't watched any episode this weekπŸ˜­πŸ˜†

ritika06 thumbnail
Can someone give me the link to the lrl 1 yr party pics plz? I really need them.
-Mansi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_subha2006

I too want help.I want to know the date of the episode where huda sees RN together in naina's hostel and accuses both of them of having an illegitimate relationship.

Its was 11th Jan.πŸ˜ƒ My poor Huda..πŸ˜›

radha_8 thumbnail
Mods/ viewbies......plzzz get someone to post this week's episode.........plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ............thnxxxx......i no i sound stupid.........but i can't resist anymore πŸ˜†
nrvp123 thumbnail
i just want to know that, earlier each and every episode available with in 2 or 4 hours... but now a days... its not happening... right now i am searching for lrl 20th sep (thrusday).... why its not posted yet....is there any kind of problem....
radha_8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nrvp123

i just want to know that, earlier each and every episode available with in 2 or 4 hours... but now a days... its not happening... right now i am searching for lrl 20th sep (thrusday).... why its not posted yet....is there any kind of problem....

yea.....the person who posts video is not available ......😭