Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

emrald thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i need help can anyone give me the link where all the ideomixes r posted please i need it help me 😳
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Leen07

are video's only being posted weekly for lrl? just so we know not to check daily. 😳

Yes dear for the time being the videos will be posted altogether on the weekend...😳
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail

Originally posted by: emrald

i need help can anyone give me the link where all the ideomixes r posted please i need it help me 😳

see here

All Video-mixes To Be Posted Here

Nzee thumbnail
can anyone help me with 22nd and 23rd October 2007 links of zshare......plzzzzz i am in a desparate need of it....i am addicted to that serial...plz help me out..... 😭 😕
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nzee

can anyone help me with 22nd and 23rd October 2007 links of zshare......plzzzzz i am in a desparate need of it....i am addicted to that serial...plz help me out..... 😭 😕

These epis will be posted soon. Our videobie is a bit busy thats why he is late in posting.

Kindly co-operate with us.😳
Nzee thumbnail
fine....thanx a lot.....will be waiting for it....
Nzee thumbnail
hey yaar....plzzz help me out....how many days i have to wait for 22nd and 23rd October links....plzzzzz it is a generous request to u guys....help me out with the links as soon as possible.....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...... 😭
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nzee

hey yaar....plzzz help me out....how many days i have to wait for 22nd and 23rd October links....plzzzzz it is a generous request to u guys....help me out with the links as soon as possible.....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...... 😭

He PM'd me saying he will post them in a  while...but dunno wht happened...😕
rishgup thumbnail
thanks admin for this serial. i was searching for this serial from long time... finally i got this beautiful site. once again thanks to admin
friskysam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
till when do we have to keep waiting for the videos donny