Special Squad

SPECIAL SQUAD - AUGUST 15

exquisite gal thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
WNT TO KNOW WHT WILL HAPPEN IN SPECIAL SQUAD ON AUG 15 THAT'S TODAY ?

MONDAY

Manini Ruia, a thirty year old woman, is found dead in her car on a deserted spot on the highway. She has been shot at through the glass of the car shattering it in pieces and the gun has been left behind in the car. The details on her mobile phone found in the car help them realize she had last spoken to a woman called Kartika.

They call Kartika to the crime scene and her husband also comes there. Kartika accuses Manini's husband, Gaurav, of being a wife beater. She says that on the last call, Manini had said that she was leaving her husband. Aryan and gang rough Gaurav for an alibi and he confesses that he was with his mistress. They question the mistress, only to realise that he was not at her place at the exact time of death of Manini. Yet, the distance from her house to the crime scene is such that Gaurav's lack of alibi doesn't help them pin it on him.

A strange-looking drunkard tells Aryan that he had been almost run over by the same car the previous night and was also sure that there was another man in the car with Manini. Soon another body is discovered, some distance away from where the car was found. It is the corpse of a man in a car who has also been killed in a brutal manner. Is this the man who was with Manini in her car the previous night?

They discover that the prints on the gun belong to this man. They now realise that the firing had actually happened from inside the car. The man was sitting with Manini and he fired at some one outside the car shattering the glass. So what was Manini doing with a gun toting man? Why were there so many people dead? Aryan and gang are hard pressed to find answers to a case that offered very few leads.

THIS IS PAKKA NEWS .. I AM SURE .. AND 101% CONFIDENT ABOUT THIS NEWS ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhydima thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
THANKX A LOT FOR THE WONDERFUL UPDATE......... 😛
natasha-remix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i dint c it last nite but i'll try and watch the repeat... 😊
kudi420 thumbnail
thxx............for the lovely update 😛
greatmaratha thumbnail
Thanks.. I missed the latter half of the serial... Did any of you guys watch it last night. Can you post the ending pls...
kudi420 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SudhaKumar

the guy, hero of special squad is in lakshya, the one who gets killed and preti gets shouted....

who aryan ??

hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
im going to watch during the weekends.....i missed it too...
pranx thumbnail
thanx for the update.When can i watch the reruns of ss?
natasha-remix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
it was there today in the evening or afternoon...