Its Teachers’ Day!! Share your memories!

bollycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello Friends!! 😃

Do you guys know what day it is today?? 🤔

Today... Sept 5th... is...

That's right! In India, Sept 5th is celebrated as Teachers' Day! It is taken as an opportunity for students to show their appreciation, love and respect for their teachers!

Teachers play a very important role in all of our lives. They are the guiders and mentors and we should thank them for the time and effort they spend on us!

No matter what kind of teacher you have or might have had, they will always look for what is best for you! They may seem mean and horrible when they're overloading you with work, but it all pays off in the end! 😉

So here on IF... let's take the opportunity to thank our teachers! Share your memories of your teachers! Who's your favourite teacher? What makes them special to you? What impact have they had on your life? 😃

College and Uni Dev Team

Edited by Naughty_n_nice - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mango- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

To tell you the truth... on the first day of school, I started to take my teacher as my best friend.My teacher didn't have a problem with it. In fact, I used to tell him everything I didnt understand; I even used to ask him how to make maggi and he used to teach me!😆 

That teacher was like my class teacher. I have no words to describe my teacher but to open my heart at this moment, he was really an awesome teacher! I shared mostly everything with him... and even today, he is my math and science teacher. He had a big impact on my life. years ago I used to get C's and D's kind of grades and he changed me completely! Now I get A's and B's on my report cards!

My teacher is just amazing!

Devilzangel thumbnail
in my school..on teachers day the senior students used to dress up as teachers and got to teach the junior classes...unfortunately i didnt get that chance coz i came to canada 😭 ...but it was fun troubling our seniors on that day 😳 😆

happy teachers day 😊
Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lol... my teachers scOld me a lOt... i was scOlded and hitted frOm my teachers many times...

Once when i was in 10th grade and One Of my class fellOw tOld me tO clOse all the lights and i done this... i clOsed the main circut which is in lObby Of grOund flOor... and then a 4th grade student tOld all this tO Principal that Usman bhaiyya dO all this... .. us din bOht maar pari thi 😆
shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
aww, happy teachers day to all the teachers!🤗 heh, and i wish all my teachers (on I-F).. A very happi teachers day coz these I-F Teachers have taught me how to be evil nd .. yeah, they taught me insanity ;).. LOL! 😳 😆

jokes apart, my fav. teacher kept changing.. though at the end of the day I realize that I DUN have ne fav. teacher.. but err, almost all my teachers have been really kind and polite to me. excluding a few teachers.. who just never want to change themselves and want US to change as they want us to.. nd that's impossible. (you are asking a purfect person to change himself.. then go nd get your brain checked, LOL 😉 😆 .. J/k)

in my junior classes.. i had a class teacher who was later on my bio teacher.. nd then ma english teacher.. in short, every year she was teachin me sum subject..

I can never forget the time i spent in her class.. when she was my class teacher. Those were the best days.. and the most studious days of my life. 😳 😆 She used to praise me so much that all other students actually started disliking me coz of this :p.. but at the same time, some got inspired too. This teacher used to support me a lot.. she used to encourage me a lot.
I remember we had a parents teacher meeting nd she was tellin to each nd every parent that 'SHE is my fav. student. She is the professor of my class'..

wow, how can i forget such awesummmmmm words. 😃 😆 Then one day she was like.. on the stage.. in assembly, she was supposed to deliver a speech nd she was like praising me there too.. nd what more can you ask for.. yaar, that was an awesum feeling! people turning around nd looking at you! 😃 HEH. That was simply amazing !!!

Not only her.. but many other teachers i ave cum across who have been realy supportive nd appreciated my work a lot but.. she was way different you know.. errrr, i think she praised me and appreciated me more than I deserved.. LOL. 😳
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
It's very important that we don't take our teachers for granted and thank them for all they do.

Many times when I say that I get a very annoying reply from many people.  "Well, what do they do for us? They get paid for teaching us."

Yeah that's true, they do get paid for teaching us but they do a more important job than that.  They teach us the most important lessons in our lives.  They become friends when we need them.  They hug us when we need it the most.  They care about us.  And most of all they know about our strengths and weaknesses more than anyone else and they work on them with us.

So thank your teachers always for the impact they have on our lives.  Without them we wouldn't be anything.
irfancharming thumbnail
wooow!

my fav8 of my life is

SIR,SARDAR HUSSAIN

teach us ENGLISH in class 9th & 10th

samir_soni thumbnail
I have had some good memories and only good memories about teachers until I joined uni.

In Elementary school we had a okay teacher with great looks. When she passed by people stared at her gorgeous looks and great figure. She was like Sushmita Sen in Main Hoon Na.
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hmm...I have always been Teacher's pet 😆 I was always nice to my teachers...so they all loved me... 😳
bollycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^^ Sapna di.. ru trying to imply how sweet u really are?! 😆 😆