DOTW: would u love a religious person?

Posted: 16 years ago

Hey guys...

Here is a topic to disucss...

Would u love a religious person? the question is as simple as that...what i mean is would u love someone who loves to pray...and do a whole bunch of religious stuff...

Post ur views

Anji

L&F Dev. Team

ok that is one of the most hardest questions!!!!!!
i wud say-No
i mean........a total religious person wont even get married IF he doesnt find a person exactly like him!
in my case-iam not like that! 😃
Well i think every1 has somebody 4 them.and so do religous people 😊

[QUOTE=prithvi lover]a total religious person wont even get married IF he doesnt find a person exactly like him!

yehh exactly..

so my opinion is "NO" i wont like a religious person..unless their like my religion..

Originally posted by prithvi lover

a total religious person wont even get married IF he doesnt find a person exactly like him! 

yehh agree wid you..

so in my opinion it's "NO" unless their my religion or something..

Umm, a totally religious person would never fall in love with someone except GOD!

A totally religious person would never propose a girl yar. As for those people who are religious but .. at the same time, they are quite good with other things as well. So why NOT??? I mean, my boyfriend offers 5 time prayer !!! But he is one of us. We try our level best to offer 5 time prayer.. don't we? - The Muslims.

and my own brother.. he offers 5 time prayer, recites Holy Quran.. He has a girlfriend. He is one of us. Always roaming outside.. like other boys. Good in studies.. and fun-loving. He watches TV.. Which is not acceptable in Islam. (our religion) and tht's why I say he is not a complete religious person but he is habitual to follow the basic things.

..I wish I too was. I do try my level best though 😛 .

Originally posted by shizajaved

Umm, a totally religious person would never fall in love with someone except GOD!

A totally religious person would never propose a girl yar. As for those people who are religious but .. at the same time, they are quite good with other things as well. So why NOT??? I mean, my boyfriend offers 5 time prayer !!! But he is one of us. We try our level best to offer 5 time prayer.. don't we? - The Muslims.

and my own brother.. he offers 5 time prayer, recites Holy Quran.. He has a girlfriend. He is one of us. Always roaming outside.. like other boys. Good in studies.. and fun-loving. He watches TV.. Which is not acceptable in Islam. (our religion) and tht's why I say he is not a complete religious person but he is habitual to follow the basic things.

..I wish I too was. I do try my level best though 😛 .

its hard u noe........

well well.. to be honest Anji, being religious is a good thing.. but it's not good if u try to force your love to become as religious like you are...

I've many (family) friends who do marry religious persons and are forced to change their lifestyle etc.. like they have to become vegetarian, do all the daily rituals etc..and u know it's not working out for them..

actually when you fall in love you don't ask the person are u really really religious.. are u vegetarian etc.. you just fall in love.. it's only later on when u get to know these things and yeah.. then u have to think if u really wanna be with someone like that

i have no objections in marrying a religious person.. but I'll only marry him if he tells me i have the freedom to live my life like I've always been doing.. i mean i don't' have to become veggy etc.. I'm personally also a religious person.. but not a very religious one.. I'm only veg on Tuesdays 😉

so i think before deciding to live with someone you have to get things clear...otherwise it will not work at all...sorry to say 😕

Love,
Gracella
Such marriages dont long last 😭
Either u turn religious or end up in a divorce
Cause there r always clashes 😡
Originally posted by prithvi lover

its hard u noe........

what's hard? spending all ur life with that person? that's not hard!!! Let people live their life as they want!!! I seriously won't marry a person who forces me to be as religious as him but it is a good deed to inform them/remind them that they have to offer prayer.. whatever! They may tell us once, twice and if we are not listening.. so it's not their problem!! I am sure!! They won't force us to change atleast!! and may be if they do, so as i wrote earlier also that these kinda people are too busy with their pesonal lives care to worry bout others' lives.