CW Channel

The Excitement and Countdown

~Ange.Noir~ thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Oyeee everyone! jaago!
we have so much to be excited for so lets get to it and rock the section!
its just 2-3 more weeks before our beloved shows start coming on air again!!(except oth..😭) so lets party  and countdown till we see the new seasons of the shows!!
lets party here and share our excitement and what shows we are waiting for so desperately!

Supernatural:  What happens to Dean? Will Sam be able to save him from the devil's dogs? Or will this lead to Dean's death and Sam strikes a deal with the same demon again for his brother and the story goes on like this having the brothers strike deals whenever their time comes near to the end?

Smallville:  How is Clark going to defeat the phantom that took part of him?  And the phantom Clark can fly like anything.. what will Clark do? Plus, is Lana really alive? or does she have a clone? and what about Chloe? Was the finale the end of this beloved confidant of Clark?  Was Lex responsible for what happened to Lana?

Reaper:  A new show, a new addiction! even before the show has started, its being anticipated and the all new style to it looks so cool! I for one am waiting for it.  Will the show live up to its expectations? Only time will tell.

Gossip Girl:  Interesting promos for the show.  It is being talked about a lot, mostly among girls.. Will this show focus on catering to the female audience? We will have to wait and see!

so lets party everyone! what say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sambharchutney thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am so excited for Smallville and Gossip Girl. I know Lana and Chloey are alive cuz they are in the cast list for season 7. Im just upset that i have to wait for me one tree hill till jan
Anjilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh Yea I'm also wating 4 OTH. other than that I love watching Smallville as well. I really hope that Lana & Cloe are alive. I can't wait till Sept. 27. 😳
ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Im excited for gossip girl!! 😳 The show seems pretty interesting, I love the OC, so lets see if this one is as pleasing! 😛

Im sad we have to wait till jan for OTH!