Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by jigglypuff726

^ oh yes! Silent Hill really rocked.👏👏

the last movie i watched was Evan Almighty. it was really funny. steve carell did a wonderful job as evan especially the part where he pleads with the people to board the ark.

it was an okay movie with lots of funny moments though it cannot hold a candle to Bruce Almighty.😉

bruce almighty was wwwwwaaaaaaayyyyyyyy better!

i've sort of had a full movie marathon so i've watched about 5 movies in total.😃

Dead Mary - i really liked this film. there was a bit too much of profanity in the film but overall it was a neat little horror film that focused more on the characters than the ghosts. it was unique in that way.😊

The Cave - i'm a real sucker for films where there are aliens or weird monsters involved. the cave is one thrilling fun ride. i just wish the Sam character didn't have to die. after all, she's the one who ended up saving most of their lives.😭😭

Material Girls - i watched a hilary duff film after a long long time. i've kind of disliked hilary since she tried the anorexic look but she surprised me in Material Girls. hilary was pretty good in this film. haylie duff on the other hand is a great actress & she's so very gorgeous.😛 the film is awesome, perfect for slumber parties with your girlfriends or for best friends/sisters to watch together.

Pokemon : The Movie 2000 - one of my favourite animation films ever. i'm a gigantic pokemon fan, i think you can see it from my username too. lols! anyways, this film is pure entertainment for all those who love & adore pokemon. there's a particular theme song in the film called The Legend Comes To Life. it's so hauntingly beautiful.👏👏

Boo - one of the most creepiest horror films i've ever seen. the zombie dog at the near middle nearly made me lose my dinner. the special effects for this film were so superb. the pipe in the head, people exploding, bits & pieces of them 'dripping' off. eeww.. it was gross but i've to commend the special effects. the actress playing jessie & the actor playing jacob did a good job.👏👏

I watched Juno :). YEAHH. It was pretty awesome. BLEEEKKKERRR ❤️. I suggest it to anyone who has a fingernails [haha.. you have to watch to the movie to understand that]. I love soundtrack of it especially. I just downloaded it today :)

I watched Casper Meets Wendy. omg.. hilary duff was sooo young & cute in the film. she was pretty awesome as an actress for someone so young. it was a very cute little film & i enjoyed it a lot.😛

i watched Zathura : A Space Adventure. it was a cute kiddish film filled with zorgons, stranded astronauts, black holes & two really cute boys.😃😆😆 even my mum enjoyed it because that film is so interesting. it was a good film, it can be enjoyed with the whole family.😛

I watched.The Shooting Star

Great movie watch it.Edited by mr_bond - 16 years ago

i watched Disturbia. it was a neat thriller starring shia lebeouf. he's a pretty good actor & added his own style to the character kale. the pace of the screenplay is brisk & doesn't drag at any point of the movie. it's worth a watch!😃

I watched cloverfield. It was not what i expected. They pretty much showed the whole entire movie through the previews. All the action-and suspenceful scenes were already shown in the previews of the movie, so there was really nothing left to see.. plus the monster attacking manhattan was really stupid as well. I thought it was a dissapointment . {No offence to anyone who liked it}

I've watcheed ..

Ghostrider - It's alrightish. I found it kinda boring at times, Nicolas did a good job and Eva wasn't there as much as I thought she would be .. Though I liked that scene when she's sittin at the restaurant waiting for Nicolas.

Take The Lead - I likedd this movie .. I like movies like this though it's been done over and over (not the whole ballroom dancing thing but the whole one person comes to change the lives of many thing) Good movie worth a watch once.

The Number 23 -  The movie's so weird! I sorta liked it .. I think .. It got me thinking afterwards .. Jim was awesome even though I perfer him in comedies!

i watched 3 films.

Urban Legends - Bloody Mary - this is one creepy creepy film. it made my skin crawl at certain parts. the gore was very believable & some scenes are definitely not suitable for family viewing. there's quite a strong bit of violence in this film but overall a creepy entertainer. worth your time!😊

Shanghai Knights - mindless but funny entertainment. i like jackie chan with owen wilson than chris tucker which is why shanghai knights was at least bearable for me. there's lots of actions & plenty of laughs. it's a movie purely for timepass. don't expect anything informative out of it unless you're looking for a way to open a secret chamber in a prince's library.😆

Garfield Gets Real - this CGI feature is extremely boring. even bill murray's voiceover for garfield the tubby tabby couldn't keep me awake for the whole film. this film put me in a 'cat'atonic state. pun intended.😉😆😆