Users

Frequent Posters

chocolate_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hmmm
i watchedd the simpsons and mr. beans holiday
hahah those movies wereeee pretty gudd
mr. beans... errrr... could hav done better... ju teh dancing part was prettty funyy..
and te impons movie
it rocked
HobbitButt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The last movie I watched from DVD is Me, Myself, and Irene. And don't remember the last movie seen in Theathers. 😛
preity*zinta thumbnail
I watched Stomp The Yard a few days ago. It was alrightish .. I feel that there are too many movies that have some what of the same storyline
maroon thumbnail
i watched hairspray and i thought it was great. i also watched while you were sleeping again on dvd(i have my own copy)and watch parts of it nearly everyday.its my fave movie and i just love bill pullman-top actor!!! 😳 😃 😃
-dramaholic- thumbnail
i watched hsm2 ...

nd hindi was hey baby
preity*zinta thumbnail
Saw "The Messengers" not as good as I expected it to be .. the commercials made it look all scary and good .. but it really was't .. it was kinda stupid .. I'd give it like a 4/10 because the lil boy was really cute :p
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

the last movie i watched was on tv. it was called 'kiss the girls'. it was a great thriller, excellently acted out by ashley judd.👏👏 the suspense about who the murderer was well maintained till the end. in fact i couldn't even guess who the real murderer was till the climax. it was such an entertaining flick, i feel bad i didn't bother to watch it in the cinema.😆😆

-Navi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
umm, Knocked Up last weekend .. but i watched Ferris Bueller for the millionth time at school [never gets old]
BengaliChica92 thumbnail
Hindi- JBJ
English-Step Up...lol I finaly saw it! lol :D