Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by prithvi lover

ooh no!!!! u ruined it!😭

oops! sorry sweetie! i didn't mean to.😭😭

i'll change my font to white so people who want to read it can do so and those who don't, don't need to.😊

Edited by jigglypuff726 - 16 years ago
Yeah, the only part I didn't like of Dead Silence was the end, it was really gross when they showed the dad's back 🤢

^ NOTE: The text above contains spoilers from Dead Silence, highlight it if you want to read it.

The last movie I saw was Constantine, it was really good, but I esp. loved it cuz Keanu and Rachel were in it, I just think they are so cute together! 😳
Edited by ~*Juhi*~ - 16 years ago

^ shut up.. seriously.. shut up yaar! you mean you like keanu & rachel together? god.. i just love their jodi but could find no one else who did.😛 their chemistry is so natural.😳😳 are you like my long lost twin or something juhi??😆😆

anyways, the last movie i watched was Jurrasic Park 2 : The Lost World. i found it to be such a cool classic film. the 2 T-rexes were the highlight of the film. lord.. i love steven spielberg!😃😆😆

watching hms2 for the 5th time! 😆
I saw High School Musical 2! Luv'd it!
Norbit - It's funny at some parts but the story's so predictable

^ i thought norbit had a very twisted sense of humour included into it's screenplay. it's one of the films which made fun of plus-sized people mercilessly. quite disturbing actually.🤔

okay.. the last film i watched was The Quiet. it was this unsettling film about how a deaf and dumb girl moves in with a family then discovers that the father & daughter are having an incestous affair. the whole atomsphere of the film was dark & disturbing.

it was a good piece of work but it's not the type of film you'd want to watch with your family.😊

yesterday i saw two movies....

the protector----my frnd recommended me this movies telling that its a good action flick....but i m so dissappointed.i like action movie with good plot....but this movie contains only action nothing else.....no story ........but after one or two fight u will come to know that the same action is repeated again again..,...same kick boxing .........and as the movie proceeds u will b annoyed by action itself......and the lenght of the movie nearly 2 hours....wth!!!!!

jackass - 1..........well!what   can i say bout this movie....i just love jackasss 😊 ....not every1 can digest the things which these ppl do.....i have seen jackass 2 b4 and had high expectations from this part too.....but this is not as great as that....but fun to watch .
I watched Two weeks notice for the hundredth time and the beginning of Spanglish. TBS is an angel to the insomniac.

Any comment on vacancy? if anyone has seen it please tell me is it appropriate for a 13 years old?
I know I am late here. But I just watched American Gangster. Amazing! But then Denzel Washington makes any movie he is in amazing.