Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

i watched Spiders last night. it was quite a cool flick but the CGI effects were a little lame. the lead actress was pretty good transforming from a bookish reporter to a babe who kicks spider butt.😊

bluntbrain883 thumbnail
Trainspotting--- nice movie. nice plot.   great acting by the whole cast.worth watching

The Simpsons Movie---   i never saw the cartoon....but   this movie is   hilarious.good time passs.
preity*zinta thumbnail

I just finished watching Blood Diamond. What an amazing movie. I loved it to bits, I couldn't stop watching it. Lenoardo did a fantasic job with the movie. The ending was heartbreaking.

bluntbrain883 thumbnail
i love "blood diamond"   too/.....its a great movie....some ppl says that it is over rated bcause of leo but i dont think so.....the movie was very very good and chemistry btw leo and jennifer connelly was great
preity*zinta thumbnail

I haven't seen ityet but I wanna watch it! I love Angelina.

Yeah bluntbrain I really liked the movie as well .. I thought Leo did a great job he had great chemistry with Jennifer and Dijimon!

bluntbrain883 thumbnail
yes and thts y he was nominated for oscars 😊
salt thumbnail
Most recent one I have seen is Transformers! It was awesome!
bluntbrain883 thumbnail
the untouchables----highly highly over rated movie.....this movie was like a bollywood b grade movie....sean connery and deniro both did good acting.but on the whole ,movie was crap
BengaliChica92 thumbnail
This Christmas!
Chris Brown was soo hott..lol