Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
Paper Towns:Loved it.Nat & Cara are cuties.My new OTP.<3
4/5

AlsoKnownAs thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The man who knew infinity - 8/10. So enjoyed it. Man oh man Alfred..oops i mean Jeremy irons was so awesome, dev also really held his own in some scenes.
AlsoKnownAs thumbnail
CA:civil war 7.5/10. For me it was good no doubt but No Way better than The winter soldier (forget about it being the best Marvel movie yet) like those critics were praising it to be. Spiderman & antman's scenes were my favourite. Antman fans will be humoungously pleased with his scenes.
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Absolutely fantastic movie. I dont know the back story but i understood something and its a fantastic movie. 👏 

Now i have to watch all the 12/13 movies ASAP. 😃⭐️

But Spidey stole the show IMO. He was hilarious, And since i watched in hindi the dialogues were even more hilarious. 🤣

Detailed review later. 

I would give it 4.5/5 because of Iron man, spidey and partially because of cap. 

0.5 for hindi dialogues LMAO. 🤣
X-Men:What a disappointing movie.I didn't like the trailer but i thought it'd be a good watch considering it's directed by the same director who directed the first one.Very boring except for the last 30 mins and Magneto's scenes with his family.Sophie looked breathtaking in the last scene and she looked so good with Michael.❤️ And what hapenned with Psylocke?Where did she go?😳
2.5/5
AlsoKnownAs thumbnail
**SPOILER ALERT**
Xmen Apocalypse. Probably the worst or the 2nd worst of xmen franchise for me and the worst cbm for this year so far. Didn expect much either based on the trailers. There were so many jokes at the wrong time, what were they thinking...emulating marvel's or what. Also what have they done to Magneto, he keeps flip floping in every movies so far, I like fassbender as magneto but he seems like a villian with very short sighted motives..one day a hero then a villian then a hero... Also i don't get wolverine part. In days of future past end credit his unconscious body was found by mystique in Strykers form. Here it was the real stryker. Also, i found apocalypse really weak, i am not aware of his comic powers so I may be wrong.
The positive part though was quicksilver, man oh man he is Fast. I love all his scenes specially where he fought apocalypse. For me He was the show stealer in days of future past, and this time too his scenes were my favorite
Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Inside Out 
What a cute, lovely movie!⭐️
4.5/5

Slytherin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Suicide squad!

Loved it.
shrock thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
500 Days of Summer
An offbeat romantic comedy about a woman who doesn't believe true love exists, and the young man who falls for her.
Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Flipped ...such a sweet movie❤️