Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Navi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I watched Nanny Diaries yesterday. Awesome movie. Better than I expected it to be. I thought it wouldv'e been some sappy chick flick. Chris Evans ❤️

-Navi.
mr_bond thumbnail
Moderator's Note:
The external link has been removed. No Advertising

Edited by FairyAngel - 16 years ago
Attia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hihi, The Last Movie I Watched Was Enchanted ( ** A New Movie ''Enchanted'' **  )  It was just a so Funny and Lovely  Movie ❤️... Everyone Should Watch It .. 😳 

Love Attia 😛

Edited by Attia - 16 years ago
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I watched The Pink Panther. i don't know why people slammed the movie so badly. it was freaking hilarious that i keep on rewinding all the funny scenes.😆

my favourite line was :

Bizu: [referring to Gluant] And now he's pushing up the daisies.
Inspector Jacques Clouseau: He is not 'pushing up the daisies,' he is DEAD!

🤣 that line was freaking hilarious! i almost died laughing.🤣🤣🤣

preity*zinta thumbnail

^^The movei had a few good one liners that made you laugh but overall I don't think the movie was all that goood.

I watched Premonition - It was really good and I love Sandra Bullocks but they didn't explain the concept of the movie properly. There were so many unanswered questions left after the movie ended.

-Navi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hmm, wacthed Superbad and Across the Universe recently. Superbad was HILARIOUS. I love Michael Cera :). Fogell was aweesomme. Across the universe was pretty sweeet as well. I love Jim Strugess [Jude]. Im a HUGE Beatles fan. Geroge Harrison being my favourite :). "hey Jude" and "love is all you need" being my favourite songs. "Woman" by John Lennon being one of my all time fav. songs :)

-Navi.
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
I watched Silent Hill on DVD yesterday. i think it was really good, the whole concept of underground coal fires & the horrors of those religiously inclined fanatics unleashed upon a young girl. pretty disturbing yet very well shot!👏👏

i really liked radha mitchell's acting in the film. her pain, her desperation & her frustration upon losing her daughter. she was really impressive in Silent Hill.👏👏
prithvi lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: jigglypuff726

I watched Silent Hill on DVD yesterday. i think it was really good, the whole concept of underground coal fires & the horrors of those religiously inclined fanatics unleashed upon a young girl. pretty disturbing yet very well shot!👏👏

i really liked radha mitchell's acting in the film. her pain, her desperation & her frustration upon losing her daughter. she was really impressive in Silent Hill.👏👏

that movie rocked man!!!😃

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
^ oh yes! Silent Hill really rocked.👏👏

the last movie i watched was Evan Almighty. it was really funny. steve carell did a wonderful job as evan especially the part where he pleads with the people to board the ark.

it was an okay movie with lots of funny moments though it cannot hold a candle to Bruce Almighty.😉
preity*zinta thumbnail
The Borne Supremacy! I love Matt Damon :D Awesome movie totally loved it .. I cant' wait to watch the last one.