CW Channel

~**One Tree Hill- Episode 3~

sambharchutney thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello friends. We all are One Tree Hill fans here. We all are anxiously waiting for the premiere of Season 5. Instead of waiting, why not just read my new fanfiction. January 2, 2008 is a long time from now. Until then, I am going to write a fanfiction of the show as if its my own Season 5. It will have episode titles named after songs like OTH did, it will be a 4yr leap like how the real 5th season, it will have all the same characters and same confusing yet interesting storyline. Only difference: Its going to be written by me. 

================================================

Story Outline-

Lucas is a best-selling author who is currently on writer's block.  Peyton and Lucas are still dating but problems and fights start. Lucas finds comfort in a past love and new friend. Brooke just recieved success in New York as a fashion designer but realises she misses her old life. Nathan becomes the basketball coach at Tree Hill High while Haley is taking care of James. Situations force Nathan and Haley to make a choice between family and dreams. Mouth is a sports announcer for Skillz's basketball team at Duke. All seems fine but we know drama is never too far from Tree Hill. 

What happens when your first love returns back bringing doubts, secrets, and misunderstandings into a relationship? What happens when your only dream shatters and you are only left with the shattered pieces? What happens when the person you loved was never really in love with you? A accident, a confession, a proposal, a fake pregnancy, and the return of some old characters.

Watch out for Shailee's One Tree Hill.

================================================

I will only post episodes if I get a good review for my storyline.

xx Shailee xx

Edited by Pyaari_Shailee - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dark Love thumbnail
o.o i saw this in the ff section but i never watched oth 😳 sounds really cool though! 👏
~Ange.Noir~ thumbnail
love your FF! please do continue! 😳
its really interesting! you write good! 😛
sambharchutney thumbnail
I will continue asap...I found more amaizng spoilers for S5 😳 If you are a Leyton fan, please dont kill me 😳 I will try to give them good scenes eventhough I cant stand them being next to eachother. Brucas fans, fear not. People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end. 😉 😛
sambharchutney thumbnail

Please comment and reply. Your replies encourage me to do better in my work😳

===============================================

One Tree Hill

Season 5

Episode 1

That's Where It's At

Charles Caleb Colton once wrote, "Happiness, that grand mistress of the ceremonies in the dance of life, impels us through all its mazes and meanderings, but leads none of us by the same route." Six years ago, 5 individuals started a journey together. Some as friends, some as lovers, some as enemies, and some as brothers. But now, 6 years later, life has put them all at different highways in life. They left Tree Hill to wander other places but left the most important thing right behind- their hearts. Some have success, fame, and love while others have loneliness, rejection, despair, and sorrow.

Let's take you back to the last time they were all together: 4 years ago at the Rivercourt.  Brooke Davis says, "Okay. We are not going to do this. We are not going to get sad. Nothing is going to change. We will all be friends forever. I know it. "Lucas adds, "Look in 4 years we will be right here. You know. Done with college or wherever we go. Right?" Everybody nods in agreement. Little did they know that they would all change and not even be able to recognize themselves in anymore.

The flight attendant askes Lucas Scott, "What would you like to drink, Mr. Scott?" Lucas looked up and asked for a cup of coffee. He needed all the caffeine he can get if he was going to try working on his next book. Lucas has tried working on his next book since a long time. He also has stress from trying to find a publisher for his finished book. Hopefully, a weekend with Peyton will relieve all his stress. He is really looking forward to this trip to California. He will get to see Peyton after such a long time. Somehow, Peyton was always busy when he called her. He is sure the surprise he has in store for Peyton will make sure he never loses touch with Peyton again.

In the small room for interns, a pissed off, blonde girl was sitting. Someone yelled, "Patty, get me an appointment to Chatteu Bistro for two." The blonde responded, "It is Peyton not Patty." Peyton was really getting fed up of this job. All she did was slave around for her arrogant boss. If she wanted to get promoted in less than a year, all her focus has to be on her job. Hopefully, Lucas will understand that she has prior commitments and won't be able to spend as much time with himas she wanted.

In the crowded city of New York, a stunning designer is trying to find her way through the paprazzi. What does a designer have to do to get some privacy? Brooke Davis just let her assistant handle the irritating reporters and walked to her cabin. She looked at the pile of work on her desk and sighed. Having success does come with a price. Brooke loved at the picture frame on her desk. It was a picture of Peyton, Brooke, Lucas, Nathan, Haley, Skillz, Rachel, Chase, Bevin, and Mouth. The one person who she is still in contact with is Haley. Brooke loves sending clothes and expensive gifts for James. Peyton doesn't answer her phone calls so Brooke gave up. Brooke had a sip of her Starbuck's Caramel Machiato and took a seat near her desk. Brooke decided to give Haley a call to check on James.

Haley was so busy today. She had to bake cookies for James's class trip, make dinner, do the laundry, and manage to still look gorgeous for Nathan. After spending a crappy day coaching highschool boys, Nathan deserves to see something worthwhile. Haley's cellphone starts ringing. She picks it up and hears the cheery voice of one of her best friends, Brooke. Haley says, "Heyy, Tigger." Brooke says, "Heyy, sexy tutor mom/wife. So how is my little James? Is he missing his hot godmother at all?" Haley laughs and says, " He misses you. How would he not? You pamper him so much. The other day he was asking me about how he would look in Armani. He is only 4 years old, Brooke." Brooke couldn't control her laughter. James was really getting influenced by his faishionista of a godmother. Brooke asked Haley, "So did she call you yet?" Haley sighed and said, " No. Peyton doesn't answer anybody's calls. I guess she is just really busy with her internship at the Record Label. Lucas is going to visit her so he will fill me in on how she is." Brooke just sighed. She hasn't talked to Lucas in a while. She misses just being friends with him. Brooke hangs up the phone to do some work. She then thinks to herself, " I didn't know leaving Tree Hill would mean leaving my friends behind too. We all promised to stay in touch. I am the owner of a successful fashion house at the age of 22. Why am I still to lonely and sad? I just wish I can be with my real friends instead of all these fake wannabe fashionistas." Brooke looked around at all her employees from her glass window.

Joseph Conrad once wrote, "Who knows what true loneliness is - not the conventional word but the naked terror? To the lonely themselves it wears a mask. The most miserable outcast hugs some memory or some illusion."

===============================================

xx Shailee xx

ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Tehee, I can just keep reading this and not get tired! ;)

Fantabulous part! Cont. soon!! ;)
sambharchutney thumbnail
awww thanku Rachuu 😳 😛
I have like a whole outline planned for this. I have never been so excited for a FanFic before 😆
~Ange.Noir~ thumbnail
continue!! faster!!!!! love it!! 👏 👏 👏
sambharchutney thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Mikey.S

continue!! faster!!!!! love it!! 👏 👏 👏

awww thanx mikey😛

sambharchutney thumbnail

One Tree Hill

Season 5

Episode 2

Do I Have To Say The Words?

Leo Buscaglia once wrote, " The heart is the place where we live our passions. It is frail and easily broken, but wonderfully resilient. There is no point in trying to deceive the heart. It depends upon our honesty for its survival." Years ago, Brooke Davis gave away the one boy she ever loved to her best friend. She claimed that she stopped missing him and that she was over him. We all know she didn't mean it. How could she mean it? He was her first love, her first real boyfriend, her first good thing in life. As Brooke Davis was answering questions to a bunch of reporters from Channel E!, she looked at her phone. No calls or messages from any of her Tree Hill friends. It was her birthday for god's sake. She didn't want the reporters to be the first one to wish her. One reporter asked her, " So Miss Davis, have you ever been in love? "  The reporter has struck a nerve. Brooke hesitates to answer.

Lucas says, " I'm the guy for you Brooke Davis. I know I hurt you last time but…" Brooke blurts out, " I love you." Lucas looks at her in awe. He says, " I love you, too…" He cups Brooke's cheeks with his hands and whispers, "Pretty girl". They lean in and give a passionate kiss to each other.

Brooke answers, "Yeah, there was this one guy I loved." Lucas stared at his television screen. He looked at how Brooke gave a simple answer to that a question that probably made her feel so heartbroken. Lucas knew which boy Brooke was talking about. It was obviously him. Brooke was his first love and he was her's. He thought back to when they broke up. He never knew why she really broke up with him. He thought it was because Peyton kissed him during the school shooting but Brooke said that wasn't the reason. Brooke claimed that she stopped missing Lucas. Lucas knew that Brooke was hiding something but he never had the guts to ask. He had hurt her so badly and yet Brooke told him to go and be with Peyton. That was the thing Lucas loved most about Brooke. Her way of sacrificing everything she has just for the people she loves. Lucas realized it was her birthday so he decided to call her from the hotel phone.

Brooke felt her phone vibrate. She looked at the caller ID. It said "Private Number". She picked it up and said, "Hello". She heard a familiar voice say, "Happy Birthday, Pretty Girl." Instantly, Brooke started smiling. She said, "Aww thanks Luke. I thought everybody is Tree Hill would forget." Lucas said, "How can we? Forgetting Brooke Davis's birthday is like Bevin not saying something stupid." Brooke just giggled. Lucas had that effect on her. He knew how to make her laugh even in the most awkward situations. Brooke asked, "So how are you and Peyton?" Lucas hesitated knowing that whatever answer he gave would make this conversation really awkward. He says, "Good. Peyton is at work and I'm in my hotel room.. How are you, Miss Designer?" Brooke wanted to ask why he was at a hotel when Peyton had an apartment. It would be weir dif she asked considering the fact that the last time she talked to Peyton was 4 summers ago when they were living in LA together. She decided to just answer his question. " I am good. Fame, success, and superficial rich clients..That's what every 21 year old needs." Lucas laughed. No matter how high maintenance Brooke is, he knows Brooke hates it when people flaunt their money. Brooke and Lucas talked for a bit and then Lucas hung up.

Peyton had just arrived and she didn't look too happy. Lucas walked over to give her a hug but she was too pissed. She kept on blabbering, "Who the hell does he think he is? Just because I don't have any experience with high-acclaimed singers doesn't mean I don't know music. This is definitely a bad day."  Lucas just grinned. He knew Peyton and her anger. He stayed mum and finally spoke, "  Today is Brooke's birthday. You should have called." Peyton just glared at him. She hated it when Lucas would try persuading her to call Brooke. She never  told anybody why she distanced herself from Brooke.

A drunk Brooke came into Peyton and her room. Peyton just laughed. Brooke had a tendency of getting really drunk at beach parties. Brooke came and lied down next to her best friend. Brooke said, "Good night, psawyer." In between her sleep, Brooke started sleep talking. She mumbled, "I love you….Lucas. I'm your pretty girl forever."

Peyton still can't forget the shock she had when she heard Brooke mumble those words. She knew that Brooke and Lucas were in love eachother but she didn't know that Brooke was still in love with Lucas. Peyton now understood how Jake must have felt when she muttered I Love Lucas in her sleep when she was with Jake. She missed Jake a lot at times like these but she still loved Lucas. But their different paths were creating a weird distance between them. Hopefully, tonight they can clear those distances. Peyton realized that Lucas was still waiting to understand why she didn't call Brooke yet. Peyton responded, "Luke, I will call her later. So how was your day?" Lucas said, "Nothing. I watched TV, ate a little, talked to Brooke, tried writing a little….." Peyton interrupted him, "You called Brooke?" Lucas grinned and said, "  Yeah, it was her birthday. I always call her first on her birthdays like how she calls me."  Peyton was not in the mood to fight with Lucas again so she just said bye and left. Lucas was left standing there looking at the Happy Birthday video dedication for Brooke some news channel made. Lucas reminded himself, "You love Peyton, You love Peyton, You love Peyton, You love Peyton, You love Peyton… You love Brooke…Shit.. You love Peyton. You love Peyton. You love Peyton" 

Meanwhile, Nathan and Skillz were playing hoops with James. Nathan passed the ball to Skillz who dribbled it to the hoop and made shot. James pouted saying, "  You guys never let me win. I am going to tell mommy." James knew saying that would make Nathan scared. Nathan quickly gave the ball to James who made a shot. Skillz just laughed at how Nathan's 4yr old son just blackmailed him. Nathan went and picked up James. Haley was walking by looking at how the 2 most important boys in her life were playing. She let out a smile and looked at a picture of Lucas, Nathan, Brooke, and her. It was taken on the way back from Rachel's cabin to Tree Hill. She missed all of them just hanging out. She mainly missed her Lucas and Tigger aka Brooke. She missed Peyton too but she was closer to Brooke. That was probably why she spent most of her senior year feeling bad that Brooke and Lucas weren't together. She knew Lucas well enough to know that he still loves Brooke. That doesn't means she doesn't think Peyton and Lucas shouldn't be dating. Peyton and Lucas are soulmates. They are very compatible. But being soulmates doesn't neccessarily mean you are meant to be together. Brooke and Lucas are heartmates. They are so different but that is what binds them together. That is how Nathan and Haley are. Haley loved how them being so different brought life to their relationship. That is why she is still rooting for Team Brucas. Haley remembered a time when Brooke was talking about being on team Brooke.

"Nobody wants to be on Team Peyton because their captain is a big slut." Haley looked at Peyton and Lucas sitting together and looked disgusted. Brooke said, "Welcome to Team Brooke."

Haley is actually the only person besides Brooke and Peyton who knows why Brooke broke up with Lucas.(Peyton's love confession) Well maybe Rachel. But Rachel knows everything. Haley just realised what day it is. It is Brooke's birthday. She ran to the ohone as fast as she can and quickly dialed Brooke's number. She was waiting while the phone was ringing. Finally, Brooke picked up. Brooke says, Hello sexy Tutor mom." Haley says, " Heyy tigger. Happy birthday, sweetie. So was I the first one?" Brooke said, "Umm sorry. No" Haley was surprised. She asked, "Who called before me?" Brooke hesitated and then said, "Lucas." Haley smiled. If it was anybodyelse, she would have felt bad but Lucas being the first one to call Brooke made her feel happy." Haley just said, "Hmmm." Brooke giggled and said, "What is with the hmmm?" Haley just says, "Oh, nothing. What do you want as a birthday gift. I will send it by mail."  Brooke sighed and said, "Why can't you just come here and give it to me personally?" Haley said, "Because James has school and Nathan has his coaching. You should come ot Tree Hill. Many interesting memories are here, Brooke. Anybody remember the Blue Lounge Bar."  Brooke knew why Haley said that. Brooke had her first date, first kiss, and first night spent with Lucas at that bar. Brooke said, "Shut up, Hales. But I might actually try coming to Tree Hill. I miss you, all. I will try convincing my devil of a manager to handle everything while I am gone."  Haley started getting ecstatic. She was dying to see Brooke. It was perfect timing. Haley was waiting to tell Nathan she was pregnant again and with Brooke there she will have more confidence.  

Robert Southery once said,"No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other's worth."