Reader of the fortnight : Madsoul

Posted: 16 years ago

Thank you jaya for being such an amazing reader of fortnight..πŸ˜ƒ And now friends its time for our new reader of the fortnight.. And our new reader of the fornight is....

madsoul0226

Here is a signature for you to use, by none other then our very own lovely Channel Mod, Sam!πŸ‘

A very well deserving Reader of fortnight again, someone i have seen around the forum a lot and have been waiting to grill!

So please Grill her!πŸ˜ƒ

Book Talk. Dev Team

wow congrats πŸ‘

will post l8r
*running to bed*
congrats mad soul....i shall come back with questions....but tell me, how do i address you???? madsoul is rather a large name...

Originally posted by jasunap

congrats mad soul....i shall come back with questions....but tell me, how do i address you???? madsoul is rather a large name...
πŸ˜†

u can call me riddhi.

its my real name =]

and thankyou thankyou

i wasn't expecting this at all

😳

Originally posted by loveHussain&KK

wow congrats πŸ‘

will post l8r
*running to bed*

thanks😳

i will wait for ur questionsπŸ˜ƒ

thanks ridhi...be prepared....i am really going to grill you!!! πŸ˜‰

1. if you could write....would you move to journalism, or fiction or biography or science fiction????

2. are you fond of watching cartoons???

3. what genre of books do you like????

4. if you had to recommend a book to a person who dislikes reading, what book would it be???? and why have you picked that particular book???
riddhi, since you are the usa and i am in the other continent africa, i think the time difference will not let us meet!!! so i decided to post you a lot of questions....to keep you busy and i can read your answers the next morning!!!! so here is the next lot!!!

1. whereabouts in the usa are you?

2. what are your interests, hobbies etc???

4. do you watch (if you do) cartoons out of compulsion or do you actually enjoy them??? what is it about cartoons that attracts you if you love them, and not attract you if you dont like them...

5. what is your favourite food????

6. do you enjoy reading??? if you do...who are your favourite writers??

7. what games and sport do you play/watch/enjoy.

these are basically to know you better, more questions will follow!!!!
RidhI!! Congrats!! Ab mien bhi grill kar he doon! πŸ˜†

Ab mera sawal hai.. Agar u had to date one guy on IF who would it be? And dunt say i dunt knoe any guy! πŸ˜† Now pair d same guy wid another girl who is on IF! πŸ˜† And rate thier jodi! πŸ˜ƒ

Will be back wid more!

thanks ridhi...be prepared....i am really going to grill you!!! πŸ˜‰

1. if you could write....would you move to journalism, or fiction or biography or science fiction????  i would do fiction. there is no limitaion on it and i can make up wat ever i want to. and thts means a lot to me

2. are you fond of watching cartoons???  yes. my all time fav. is tom and jerry. i can watch the same episode over and over without being bored

3. what genre of books do you like????

mysteries and romance

4. if you had to recommend a book to a person who dislikes reading, what book would it be???? and why have you picked that particular book???

[oo tough one] i recommand Speak. Its a story that everyone can relate to at one point in their life. and also that its a fairly easy read.

[btw, i dunno why sum1 would dislike to readπŸ˜•]

thanks =]

riddhi, since you are the usa and i am in the other continent africa, i think the time difference will not let us meet!!! so i decided to post you a lot of questions....to keep you busy and i can read your answers the next morning!!!! so here is the next lot!!!

1. whereabouts in the usa are you?
im in boston, mass
2. what are your interests, hobbies etc???
i love to dance. i do most of all latin dances. i luv to party mainly cuz of the dancing part. i luv goin to this park with my friends. this park has a perfect scene of boston at night. it has tons to open skies to gaze at the stars. tons of swings and playground area to be a kid. and a 50 ft long slide =]

and ofcourse i luv to read
4. do you watch (if you do) cartoons out of compulsion or do you actually enjoy them??? what is it about cartoons that attracts you if you love them, and not attract you if you dont like them...

when i have time, i try to catch a simpsons episose. the reason i guess i luv simpsons is because where else do you get to see all the bizzare things another than cartoon shows. i mean seriously, in cartoons, one character can be hit by 10 cars while being drunk and still walk straight. the fact tht it takes you into another world when consequences are diff. makes me watch this show. plus its a halrious show. 

5. what is your favourite food????
pani puri or in hindi gol-gappe [cant spell]

whenever i go to india, i eat this atleast once a day and abt 50 rupees worth
6. do you enjoy reading??? if you do...who are your favourite writers?? yea i luv to read a good book ne day. my fav author is Kurt V. he writes in a very unique and convincing way. you cant help but wonder

7. what games and sport do you play/watch/enjoy.

i luv watching soccer. although i play tennis and i swim. and if dance were a stort, i play tht.

these are basically to know you better, more questions will follow!!!!

i will wait for more =]