Posted: 16 years ago

Your Best Friend Breaks Your Trust !!!

Here is the situation for this week:

Suppose.. you have a best friend of the same gender and you both have been friends for 4 years now. You both share each nd everything.. your happiness, your sadness, your life - A to Z !!!

You people have a group of friends but you and her/him are best friends.. You all have a crush on this guy/girl (lets call him/her ' A ') who is senior to you people and 'A' is damn hot!😳 However, one day you all become friends with 'A'

After an year or so, that best friend of yours tell you that there's something he/she wants to share with you.. which he/she shud have done way before. He/she tells you that he/she was having an affair with 'A'.. but 'A' left him/her (your best friend) for some reasons and now they are not in touch. She/he justifies that he/she wanted to tell you bout this earlier but 'A' (who was ur best fren's bf/gf) had not allowed you to do so.

For an year, ur best frien had been hiding this frm you. Make sure that having an affair with someone.. is a big deal ;).. among ur friends :p.. nd in ur skool. its almost a thing like.. having a hubby :p.. heh, lol. so its a BIG DEAL !!

How will you react to this situation? Will you feel that your best friend has broken ur trust? (jus suppose that u too have a bf/gf who ur fren is aware of nd you tell ur best fren each nd everythin bout how many times you talked to ur bf/gf in a day nd blah blah.. like everything and your friend had hidden such a BIG thing frm you). Will you be able to trust this kind of person who had like.. chosen his/her bf over you. like if the bf/gf stopped ur best fren frm telling you about this.. and keep this in mind that there were not any reasons (frm A's side) for hiding .. this relationship frm others !!!

May be 'A' was only flirting.. and that's why he/she didn want ur best fren to to tell you bout this. WHO KNOWSπŸ˜›. But the thing is that ur best fren didn tell u about this earlier. and remember one thing, ur best fren is now telling you bout this coz 'A' has now told about this to one f the girls (who is ur 'classmate'.. not ur grp mem) who came to ur best fren nd told her/him that she has got to know bout ur best fren;s relation wid 'A' nd only after dat, ur best fren decided to tell you so that before sumone else tells you about this, its better that ur best fren tells you.. - thats what ur fren thinks.. most probably😳.

Will you forgive ur best fren for this? Will you not create an issue out of this? What will you do frm then on? Will you stop sharing your life with ur best fren? Will you keep a distance with him/her? Or will you scold at him/her? what.. wil you do?

How will you deal with this kind of situation??

Edited by shizajaved - 16 years ago
Gutted! 😳...Maybe because that Girl had personally problems or just wanted to maintain herself as single, so more people like her(its a thing πŸ˜†), and thats the reason why she properly said Don't tell nobody else...But my best freind should of told me😳 I'd tell him, and told him not to tell the girl i told you..and if that had happened, this would of been clearer, like the guy running by saying hes got extra coursework to complete of, but hes with the girl and they both having their little chats, it would be understanding a bit..but why hide it?..I mean everybody goes out...or maybe he was scared what to do?..wheter to tell later, or when ever he did want to..or maybe infact he didnt, so firstly i would try to find out why he hid it, and i woul'dnt accpet the reason, that the girl told me too..thats just dumb. And then if it gets major. i would'nt break anything off..just walk off, and ignore him 4 the rest of the day..and keep myself away from telling him stuff like about my social life..so would keep a distance from telling my stuff to him..

oh and yeah like you said the whole group liked "A" maybe he thought that , and they would think..what a arghhh.."you are going out with that girl, but you knew we all liked her, and on top of that u dont tell us.. πŸ˜† and properly start fighting..and also he properly hid it so the realtionship lasts longer because open realtions break quiker, because there are always people who want them broken off...

By the way great situtiation! thanksπŸ‘

Edited by dramaholic - 16 years ago
to have an affair is like to have a hubby?lmao! πŸ˜† ok well since she is my BEST FRIEND for 4 years .. i will   prolly argue with her ... be like "but i always told u everything" n bla bla be mad at her for couple of days...so that next time she tells me things haha n then i will get back to normal. u no there are certain thing which u cant share with anyone , not even ur bff for whatever reason..so its ok..Edited by -Pinky- - 16 years ago
Ahh rocking SOTW!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Wow that was  a long description Shiza jaaniπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

wow even i wanted to comment on that.. having a bf was like having a hubby--that bigga dealπŸ˜†πŸ˜† sounds really funny to me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Okay let me start my lambi chouri explanation then..πŸ˜†

As usual i can always find myself back in your given situations yaar.. strange but true..!How come u chose such situations yaar.. coincidence i thinkπŸ˜‰

Okay this has happened twice to me with 2 best friends of mine.. and i can tell you that i was really really shocked and couldn't believe that they could have possibly hidden such a fact from me.... !!

So in this Situation my best friend had been into an affair for one year..without even sharing anything with me.. that chuppa rustom I must say..-- out of personal experience-- it would really shock me and i would feel kinda hurt..the very first moment she would tell me this i would deffo look shocked at her, meanwhile my mind would do some overtime workπŸ˜†πŸ˜† thinking how come..I-who can observe things so well had never seen something like that before---and finally when i'm out of my daze and in a state to do/say something.. i would deffo say these lines to her: "How could you! how could you not tell me.." i've been sharing ..blah blah and you give me this in return..what kinda friendship do we have if u didn't even trust me..and instead listened to that guy..."
Then I would tell her  i was disappointed in her and if she comes up with some better reasons i will try my best to listen to her! and by saying that i would give her the chance to speak up and tell me why she did that.. etc..πŸ˜‰

And believe me a friendship of so many years doesn't break off easily..πŸ˜› and if we have been great friends over the past years-- and if i consider her my friend i will forgive her eventually and try to help her come out of her depression(due to a broken heart) also..coz thats; why you have friends for.. FRiends multiply happiness and divide sorrows - she didn't let me multiply her happiness( in this case happiness of having an affair).. but i will try to lessen her sorrowsπŸ˜‰ and thats me😳

that is exactly what i did when my 2 friends told me about their affairs..and to be honest it turned out to be very positive for us.. coz  the friendship  has become even stronger than before..we share everything.. no space for chuppa chuppi things,secrets anymore..πŸ˜‰

LOved the SOTW Shiza.,. looking frwd to the next oneπŸ˜‰

LOve,
GracellaEdited by Gracella - 16 years ago
Well i wont exactly break the friendship with my best frnd but yes i will lessen it and maybe to some extent i will stop sharing things with her. 😊
Wow. I can see a great response !!! 😳 Glad you all liked the situation! :)
wOoooahhhh... Shiza sweetu, i must say, it need such a talented mind tO think such type Of things which yOu mentiOned in sOtw... πŸ˜›

I gOnna make him realise that what have he dOne... I never say that my friend break my trust cOz 4 years are nOt such a small duratiOn... I 'll try tO watch his behaviOr wid me😊... that hOw dO he gOona behaved wid me.. If his behaviOr is just like previOs fOrur years, then i naturally gOtta understand this situatiOn and fOrgive him... πŸ˜›

I'll surely nOt gOing tO create this an issue... Our friendship is nOt a public relatiOn... as i say abOve, i gOnna watch his behaviOr wid me. if he behaved like previOs, i gOnna fOrgive him... πŸ˜›

Only thing what i dO wid him is that i scOld him... cOz this might make him realise that what he have dOne...😊 Edited by Lovers Ka Love - 16 years ago
Originally posted by shizajaved

How will you react to this situation? literally i would be soo angry i'll scream at d top of my lungs.. oh and one thing i forgot SMACK!!!!! i would smack her and d guy.. mostly her though Will you feel that your best friend has broken ur trust? yehh definetly i dont think that i'll be able to trust her again. waht kind of friend is she yaar. she's not trushworthy. i know that.   Will you be able to trust this kind of person who had like.. chosen his/her bf over you. NO. i will never trust this person again.. NEVER.!!

Will you forgive ur best fren for this? No. not in a million yrs will i forgive her.. i will hate her till d end. no matter what she does. Will you not create an issue out of this? yehh and a big one fr sure.. What will you do frm then on? to tell u d truth iownt talk to her.. i will rip/throw everything she give me anything and everything that reminded of my 'Backstabber' friend. and if she caled me tried talking to me @ school i wold ignore her. im telling u i woulld never talk to her again.. 😑 what type of a friend is she to do that..  Will you stop sharing your life with ur best fren? yehh.. everything that we both shared memories, laughters.. everything.. is all gone now.. nothing would remain b/w us except hatred and enemies..  Will you keep a distance with him/her? yehh.. like i said b4. i would never talk to her again.. not in a million yrs no matter what happens. Or will you scold at him/her? and i will scold her till i cant speak.. i would hate her forever man..and while im typing this im thinkking about it @ the same time.. i have friends that i've known fr this long.. so i would really do this.. How will

you deal with this kind of situation?? this is not really a hard situation fr me.. i've known some of my friends fr this long.. or maybe more and who knows if they could do sch a thing.. one thing is fr sure.. im never in y whole life talking to her again.. if she regrets it or not.. I COULDNT CARE LESS

wow!!.. i luved d SOTW it was awesome.. ur proably thinking that i have anger management right..? LOL.. πŸ˜† but if someting like this really happened this is EXACTLY what i would do..

ahhh.. my arm hurts of typing now.. πŸ˜• πŸ˜†