Oº°‘¨King Khan Chat Club ¨‘°ºO part 3!!!

Posted: 16 years ago

hello everyone,

I have the great pleasure to announce that the King Khan CC part 2 has reached 150 pages! 😊 and so we, the members of the CC, have decided to open a new thread for the King Khan CC part 3.

So come and join us to talk about our sweetheart Srk, without whom we cant live!😉

The member list:

Me 😉

Kanshu

Nabu

Niru

Meera

Sukhi

|x|snowy|x|

jassi kyph

Raj*

Cool_SK

Love srk

luv_srk_rani

~*manai*~

Damilola

Talkativetaurus

RuksarSattar

Hindi Girl

Ps: If u would like to join the CC, plz let me know so i can write your name in the member list! thank u😊

Here r some pics of Shahrukh baby!😉 And i want to thank Mario sweetie who provided most of the images!😊 thank u!!!

Pps: I'll add some pictures later on!! 

Edited by ***srk*** - 16 years ago
wow tahts gr8 pakuu! i'm here again! btw do u like the srk wife for the week idea?
heyyy nabu!!! which srk wife??? what? lol 😆

ps= i met srk2 today! 😛 😉 twice! 😆
ooo Paku!! number 3 already?? 👏

And wife for a week? 😕 😳 We all know in reality it's me.... 😉 😳 I'm joking! 😆 😆

Originally posted by indiandoll89

ooo Paku!! number 3 already?? 👏

And wife for a week? 😕 😳 We all know in reality it's me.... 😉 😳 I'm joking! 😆 😆

hiiiiii,

yeah number 3? i still cant believe it! 😳 

umm what? sab ko maloom hai, srk is my hubby!😆 (i m sing the song from the film Jaan-e-mann😛

Originally posted by ***srk***

heyyy nabu!!! which srk wife??? what? lol 😆

ps= i met srk2 today! 😛 😉 twice! 😆

in part 2 u asked wat shud be special in part 3 and i said instead of having memeber of the weekw e shud hv srk's wife of the week!😳

oh realli u did! how when??????

Originally posted by *kuch na kaho*

in part 2 u asked wat shud be special in part 3 and i said instead of having memeber of the weekw e shud hv srk's wife of the week!😳

oh realli u did! how when??????

oh yeah! well thats a good idea! but how we'll decide who it'll be? lol everyone is gonna be jealous! haha😉😆

today i went to drop my bro and sis and when i came back i asked my sis to come back with me in the parking! then i saw srk2's car coming! and i was aah! lol but another ex teacher called me at the same time so i went to him! and when i came back, srk2 was gone! i was ohhhhhh! noo! lol then my sis said pak, ur french teacher told to say hiiiiiiiiiiii to u! i was like awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! how cute!😃

then at noon, i went to give my bro his lunch! and when i came back srk2 was there and he was hi how r u? when r u starting and all? and then he started teasing me about my boyfriend (which i dont have btw! he was iimaiging things😆) and all!

Originally posted by ***srk***

oh yeah! well thats a good idea! but how we'll decide who it'll be? lol everyone is gonna be jealous! haha😉😆

today i went to drop my bro and sis and when i came back i asked my sis to come back with me in the parking! then i saw srk2's car coming! and i was aah! lol but another ex teacher called me at the same time so i went to him! and when i came back, srk2 was gone! i was ohhhhhh! noo! lol then my sis said pak, ur french teacher told to say hiiiiiiiiiiii to u! i was like awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! how cute!😃

then at noon, i went to give my bro his lunch! and when i came back srk2 was there and he was hi how r u? when r u starting and all? and then he started teasing me about my boyfriend (which i dont have btw! he was iimaiging things😆) and all!

hahahhha realli! awww so chweet!

haha boyfriend! he doesn't even hv the slightiest its hiM! lol! LMAO!!!!!!!!!

about the wife of the week!everyone shud get a turn i'm sure if they be active in KK CC

Originally posted by *kuch na kaho*

hahahhha realli! awww so chweet!

haha boyfriend! he doesn't even hv the slightiest its hiM! lol! LMAO!!!!!!!!!

about the wife of the week!everyone shud get a turn i'm sure if they be active in KK CC

heyyyyyyy! he's not my bf! lol gosh he was talking about anatomy and all! i was like iiiiik ur such a pervert! hahah😆

and yep! i like ur idea then! kab start karein?

awwwww you met srk2?? 😳 How sweet paku! 😛 😳

And I'm sure everyone will be okay with being srk wife of the week...I mean everyone will get a turn right?? 😛 😳