Orignal picture of sonam kapoor - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago
please people relax

she hasnt gotten surgery, look close!!!!!

OFCOURSE in movies theres a lot of make-up involved which changes ur look drastically, and in the pic posted, she simply doesnt have make up on, even if she does, its very little, i honestly didnt see a difference in the now sonam and before sonam

she looks very pretty, humble, and fresh, a little bit of a change frm the preity's and ash's, theyve become too big to adore.. nice to have someone new like her and deepika

Originally posted by enycexdoll

please people relax

she hasnt gotten surgery, look close!!!!!

OFCOURSE in movies theres a lot of make-up involved which changes ur look drastically, and in the pic posted, she simply doesnt have make up on, even if she does, its very little, i honestly didnt see a difference in the now sonam and before sonam

she looks very pretty, humble, and fresh, a little bit of a change frm the preity's and ash's, theyve become too big to adore.. nice to have someone new like her and deepika

does it matter if she has or hasn't, seems like some fans (this is not directed at enycexdoll but at many fans in general) don't wanna accept celes getting work done, or anything not fitting in with the image of perfect devi devda they play on screen. (atleast the devi devda they used to play nowadayz theres more different kinds of characters.)

Edited by Singh23 - 16 years ago
oh my god..this pic is probably when she was 15 or 16. She doesn't have her eyebrows done or not proper make up!! She obviously grew afterwards! It doesn't mean she had surgery..and even if she did wat's a big deal?? Everyone had it nowdays πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by mona21

surgery of what.. she looks normal girl in the the pic and her movie pics with make up and all she looks like a movie star
have you seen pics of your fav stars without makeup.. 🀒 🀒 🀒

give the girl a break.. let her movie come atleast then you can bash her all you want.. FAIR CHANCE.. have you heard of that πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

so true..everyone is just out to get her..and these might be the same people who might say after the release that she looks stunningπŸ˜†

Edited by piya_y116 - 16 years ago
this is the only i liked sonam, here she's so cute and look real. That's pic of when she was before she signed saawariya.

Originally posted by piya_y116

oh my god..this pic is probably when she was 15 or 16. She doesn't have her eyebrows done or not proper make up!! She obviously grew afterwards! It doesn't mean she had surgery..and even if she did wat's a big deal?? Everyone had it nowdays πŸ˜‰

why is everyone so against the idea that she or other celebs (maybe ones there fans off) may have had work done.

as for it being a big deal , its not but it kind of a sad commentary on our society that soo many people are getting work done. whats worse is ppl dont see any kind of moral issue/dilema in it.

guys this is the wonder of make up.believe me before our top actresses of today became big if we saw them on the street sans make up we wouldn't give a second look.
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I saw this picture with an article which had clearly stated that this picture is outdated, plus she herself looks so childish in it, obviously she has matured and was groomed for over a year to look ladylike and lost 30 KG,

I am not saying celebs don't get surgery they do it all the time and it's normal in bollywood but I highly doubt if Sonam's had it done, she is too young I completely disagree that she has had work done, this picture is really old, even Ranbir looked different when he was 15-16 years old

give the kid a break and when her movie comes out we can decide for outselves Edited by simran1285 - 16 years ago
oiiiiiiii... her recent pix are so gorgeous.
i think its an odler pic of her