Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dazzlingdesi thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
omg ppl chill....its just an older pict of her...and now since shez a celeb....she has to put a lot of makeup and stuff on.....i doubt she underwent a surgery.....she lost a lot of weight mayb thats why she looks different....bsides shes pretty young i dont think she would undergo a plastic surgery
Singh23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
a lot of young people undergo surgery, self esteem issues and all that. there are younger ppl then her getting work done. and that work dosnt make to be BIG surgey it coudl be small stuff. it doesnt even have to be surgery it could be things like botox, colligin shots and little things liek that rather then big messy procedures.
dazzlingdesi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Singh23

a lot of young people undergo surgery, self esteem issues and all that. there are younger ppl then her getting work done. and that work dosnt make to be BIG surgey it coudl be small stuff. it doesnt even have to be surgery it could be things like botox, colligin shots and little things liek that rather then big messy procedures.

ya but its not proven that she has underwent surgery......assumptions dont mean facts.....i have read alot of articles on other actresses who have underwent surgery.....but nothing on Sonam.......and everyone changes over time.....either due to a make over of  by losing weight......we dont know how old this pict is.....so i think we should just wait for more picts of Sonam to come out before "assuming" she has got a surgery done

Singh23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dazzlingdesi

ya but its not proven that she has underwent surgery......assumptions dont mean facts.....i have read alot of articles on other actresses who have underwent surgery.....but nothing on Sonam.......and everyone changes over time.....either due to a make over of  by losing weight......we dont know how old this pict is.....so i think we should just wait for more picts of Sonam to come out before "assuming" she has got a surgery done

well said, but i'm not saying she had work done for sure, just that its possible and its not uncommon. but it can be hard to tell if works been done since people change over time and weight is lost and gained all the time.

nerdynerd thumbnail
She looks different but definitely did not go through surgery! Ever heard of teenage years..people have miraculous changes that they go through! She was just young and not very well groomed! And to top that off, Bansali had asked her to lose about 20 pounds for the movie..that can make a lots of difference to anyone's face! Look at Aish and Bips after they lost weight, their faces stretched back and looked thinner, same thing happened with her. So, I definitely do not think that she got a surgery done!
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
that pic was taken about 5 years ago she was too young then, people change as they grow up and she has become more beautiful she is 22 now
people need to chill don't know why some people are after her
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
I think this is a very old pic, as she looks so young according to now....
Mashail thumbnail
whoa!!! looks like this discussion got a little heated.... calm down everyone..... just count to 10.... its okay!! lol   ðŸ˜†

well this is the first time tht i have even seen her... and she looks normal..... i havent seen her "recent' pic so cant really say anything more....
ek1229 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Is she cock-eyed. She definately has had surgery.
Suhaan thumbnail
mann u girls are all such haters lol no life jus judge judge judge lol you all should take a really close look at ur selfs im sure she's probably way hotter then u all even if she looks a little different here lol im sure that 80% of u girls are ganna fall in love wit her acting skills n her personality after her movie releases n then come her an talk about how pretty she n her co-stars looked blah blah blah    n imma be the one laughing at u girls like dis 😉