Other Topics

Our new Member of The Week is......

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello friends🤗

Its another week and time to pick up another Member of the Week!

Any guess on who our next victim can be…….???

Here is a few clues about our next MOTW:

Cooking is one of her passion

Baking is her specialty so no wonder she won a award "Ma Baker of IF" recently

Can anyone forget this quote :

"Intha Style Pothuma?
Innum Konjam Venuma"

Yeah…..its correct…our next victim who is going to sit on our hot seat and beeing grilled and baked by us is none other than............

SUPREE

👏👏👏Congrats Supree👏👏👏

Here is your MOTW siggie made by Kabee😛

So..what are you guys waiting for....begin to grill Supree!!!!

-IF Tamil Dev.Team Edited by meli - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Supree, here is my questions to warm you before others come and grill you on your hot seat...😆😆

How did you land up in If-land?
The section you visit daily?
One good and one bad thing about our section ?

What is your real name?
Tell us a little about your family?
Your hobbies?
Your ambitions?
Your country of resident now?

Your favourite serials?
Your favourite movie?
Best actor?
Best actress?
Edited by meli - 16 years ago
mellisai thumbnail
congrats supree! you totally deserve it!
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AAaha...pudichintangaya...pudichintanga!! 😊 😊
Nan intha pakkamae thalai vechi padukkame, evvalovO samatha maranchittu irunthen 😆 ,,,appadiyum, Meli-yoda Kazhuku parvayil-uruthnu thappikka mudiyalaiyee... 😃 😃 ....

hee hhe...Summa Vilayatukkuthan... Thank you Meli and my dear friends for the love you showed on me... by giving me the honor to be on the grilling seat this week!! I will try my best to give answers to all your questions!. 😊

OK, friends... Ennai grill pannaruthunnu mudivagi pochu.. Naan konjam junior-than, Parunga, posts innum 500-a kuda tholadai, So konjam temp. control-da vaichikkonga!!, Please! 😃 😆 Edited by supree - 16 years ago
supree thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: meli

Supree, here is my questions to warm you before others come and grill you on your hot seat...😆😆

How did you land up in If-land? Selvi serial pakka mudiyamal.... (porumaiye pochu ...at one point)..engavathu easy-a Update kidaikumannu google panninen, OMG..found this IF and 😃

The section you visit daily? Verrenna?! Recipes, Fun Topics...mainly   Games, Guess who..... 😃One good and one bad thing about our section ? Got so many friends and having a very good time.. 😊 ,  Appappa quick visit pannanumnu vanthuttu... Konja neraiya-ve neram computer munnadiye irunthuttu... Time porathe theriyama...... (next day morning, Alarm adikkum pothu-thane theriyuthu kashtamaE! 🥱 😆) Anal, ithu IF section-noda bad thing kidayathe!! 😆
What is your real name?    Sujatha

Tell us a little about your family? Born in a loving family, with only one Big brother, But grew up with lof of other cousins around (Ada, Ellam ennai vida cinna pasangappa!😆 Nanthan Kudubamthil muthal ponnu/ pethi?!  ) as 3 of aunties lived in the same Voor....  Ippa married to a nice Guy with clean habits..have two lovely kids (one in each!) Verenna, Thanking God for everything I have got!😊              Your hobbies? Reading, Spending time with Kids, Surfing the net, Cooking and of course baking!! Your ambitions? Live the life by enjoying each and every thing you do and share/teach the real value of life, love and respect to my kids! Your country of resident now? USA
Your favourite serials? favorite onnum illai.. Anal ippa Anandham pakka pidikuthu...
Your favourite movie? Niraiya irukku... Comedy & Action movies pothuva ...appram Nalla kathai irunthalum pidikkum.. Vazhve mayam, Mozhi, Coming to America, Step Mom, Jackie chan movies, Toy story 2, Michael Madana Kama Ranjan, Kajini....etc. etc.
Best actor? Ithuvum niraiya....  Kamal, Rajini, Mamooty, vikram, Surya, Prakash Raj, ....
Best actress?
ditto for this one too...  Padmini, SriPriya, Radha, Sridevi, Srividhya, Saritha, Sneha, Asin, Bhavana ...

Edited by supree - 16 years ago
girivanam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congrats Supree 😃

I will just be a mute reader 😆 😆 ( mun anubhavam) 😆
supree thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: giriadimai

Congrats Supree 😃  Thanks Giri!

I will just be a mute reader 😆 😆 ( mun anubhavam) 😆

Oh, You are cho sweet! 😃 Neenga Ippathan Jas kelkikal (kanaigal)ukku padhil sonnathula irunthu konjam moochu vida arambichiruppingannu nambaren... Relax!!.😆😃 

Aahaana thumbnail
Wow...like Jackie Chan movies..have u seen Rush Hour 3???...it was so good 😆

Giri akka, you better grill Supree, otherwise I will choose you for another round here 😆 😆

Supree, here is more questions:

Describe yourself in 5 words?
The one you look up to (role model)?
Any sweet memory from your childhood?

You're all time best movies?
Your all time best songs?
I am sure you watch kolangal, what would you do if u land up in Abhis shoes??   😆

Who are your closest friends in IF?
Tell us a joke u likes very much?
Funniest moment at your workplace or home?

what would u do if u won 10 mill dollar??

Edited by meli - 16 years ago
jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi supree....congrats!!!! you warm up sweetie...i will come back with the bread to toast and paneer to grill... cheers!!! 😉 😉 😉
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats Supree - lets see how u withstand our
own "Griller cum Toaster"!!!! Hope to atleast
read through your answers - but shall definitely
catch up when I come back.